Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

The Wolf FC have released their minimum expectations target, they are as follows;

**League
    *Finish in top 3 in the Level 7 league. (1st place is what we want)
    *Concede less than 15 goals
    *Score more than 65
    *Finish with a result record of at least 20 wins
    *Champions league qualification

**Cup
    *Proceed past the Quarter Finals

**Players
    *Joseph Van Der Borght must hit scout level
    *José Lazcano is expected to score 25 goals in league and cup combined

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Wolf FC

Last season was disappointing, only 3rd in League… after winning the treble in the previous one So I really want to do it better this season, however, Cup and CL draws seem very difficult this season, so my objectives are winning the league again and performing as best as I can in CL and Cup. Minimum, qualifying for CL.

My squad is already finished, in spite of have being "trolled" by Nordeus with two young players I was expecting http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...s-day-one.html Defense and GK are renewed with 5 new 5 * players, and players I wanted to sell have already been sold, including a 32 years old defender So I can save money for the next season from now on!

Good luck to you all this season, guys

Cholo Simeone
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Good score after losing 2:0.

FCB
    CL Draw ...

Dman2pt, Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

My bigest problem is what tactic im gonna play...4-4-2, ND or 3-2W-3-2.Any advice guys?And ofcourse good luck to all of you!

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kacprzak View Post
    My bigest problem is what tactic im gonna play...4-4-2, ND or 3-2W-3-2.Any advice guys?And ofcourse good luck to all of you!
    whats your opponent formation ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Wolf FC have suffered defeat to archenemies Jovana FC, 2 - 1 at Wolf Arena. Wolf FC now go into the away fixture at Jovana Stadium facing an early exit from the Cup. New signings MUST be made to give us a remote chance of going against the odds to proceed. (The cup is crucial for us to bag some cash for next season signings. Tokens alone aren't enough)

Transfer Speculation:

19 year old Portuguese left attacking midfielder Filipe Miranda is currently leading the books to be signed. Additionally 19 year old Argentine defensive winger and center Federico Lapietra is also a crucial signing for later tonight. Although if we can outbid with just four tokens is a major worry. We had to raise 25 tokens, and have now spent them on bank investment (14m). So we are no longer short of cash. If we fail to sign either Miranda or Lapietra we will simply raise more tokens until we manage to any player similar to them, it's an absolute requirement we sign a defensive winger.

Off course as Miranda's bid is starting sooner we will be prioritizing that, we hope to just use two tokens to sign him, we only have four to use. As soon as Miranda's bid ends (if we win it or not) we will begin farming tokens again in the hope we can land Lapietra. We have the money to sign both, just not the tokens.

Post will be updated with the outcome of the bid.

Miranda's bid has failed.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-12-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Wolf FC

Wolf FC have scraped plans to go for Miranda and Lapietra after they sign two defenders within five minutes, all costing under 9 tokens.
    A bid for a third and final player is planned (although not yet complete)

Breaking news: Wolf FC sign Atletico WLF's left back and center back Dirk Twimumu for a reasonable fee of 4.09Million at 8:24PM GMT + 0, and just minutes later they seal the deal with LoLo FC's left back and center back Daby Laurent for a fee of 8.09M.

(Defensive issues solved, now the third signing an AML for when I decide to play a 4-2-3-1)

Both Twimumu and Laurent are aged 19, Dirk Twimumu has had a disappointing start to his footballing career as he had no league goals to show out of 17 appearences for Atletico WLF. (No MoTD, he is a defender but he should have had a bit more, I'm not interested in that though, I need something to fill that defense, he will do)

If the final bid is complete Wolf FC will go into debt by roughly 0.29M, although our next cup match will cover that.

Ticket prices have also been raised +2 for all competitions to make way of the stadium expansion planned later this season.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-12-2014 at 08:49 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.
    Wolf FC

First match in the cup successful and two 9 form players

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-uploadfromtaptalk1389559634013.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

¿Por que no se puede entrar en el juego fuera de facebook?

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast