Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    A good friendly game for our team.

Where is Karim Benzema? Diego Lopez? Vieira Marcelo?
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Probably injured
    I love your players' names Pricop George, all legends !
    pnr8555 likes this.

In 20 minutes Wolf FC walk into the Jovana Stadium to decide their season's cup fate. Wolf FC was defeated 2-1 in the first leg at Wolf Arena, however with three new signings, a new formation and plans to expand our own stadium we are going into this game as slight favorites. afaik we need to win by 2 goals.

If we are having this kind of trouble this early in the cup I don't expect to go far, although we need the money from it.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-13-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

Cup
    We are out of the Cup. I didnt expect a 1-1 draw. At home.
    Chins up though, we still have the CL and the League to fight for!
    zJordan and Cat Harrison like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Happy With win angry as hell that the other guy fouls injured both my best Striker and DML

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Season Review-

We finished the league 1st!!! \we don't know who scored how many. Don't know if Crofts ever broke Mike Erdogan's record.... Nothing All we know is we won and my team managed 4 matches without me..... Crofts had got injured for 2 days in the last match and therefore was not able to play in Cup yesterday He has good ratings of the past 4 matches, 8-9-8-9. So we can expect he scored at least 3. So we assume his tally of the season to have ended on 30, it was 27 when we last saw. 2 short of Mike Erdogan's all time record... He will break it this season!!! He did however break the assists record. He already had 19 before we left. Previous record was 18. So we assume his assist record to be 20(1 more in the next 4 matches, though he could have had more..) He had also broken the MoM awards. He had 10 before we left. He had 2 9s after that, so we assume his total MoM tally at 12. Both Crofts and Jokic had 42 matches last season. They played all the matches And so they both break the appearance record.
    As for the League, we won it. We had 2 teams a little better than us. And all others quite close. So winning it was a great achievement and the Board has personally Congratulated me and my team and the FA has given us the large prize money!!!
    Jll02, Dman2pt, roni and 2 others like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

FCB
    We gave our Legend to sub account and he will play there as main ST....

Dman2pt, roni and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

New Season Plans-

I will give account according to yesterday, and in further posts tell what I have done after this.

Manager Name: Saransh Vatsa
    Manager Level: 10
    Season: 12
    Team Name: FC Barcelona
    Last season: League winners, Cup Quarters, CL Group Stage
    Tokens: 11
    Cash: $ 77 million
    Reds: 31
    Blues: 3
    Greens: 35
    Buying- 1 MC, 1 DMC, 1 ST
    Transfers Out- GK Smerud(1 SP from 6*, expecting a bidding war), A young player from academy. Later on Maybe Elsik

We have been drawn in a CL group with 2 teams better than us, and 1 team weaker than us. And the strongest team is possibly manager by a girl... So DANGER!!!!
    Our 1st Cup Opponent is 2 Q better than me and plays 3W-2N-1-3W-1... Weird formation!!!
    League will be declared later.

Our Aims for the season:
    The Board has endowed me with the responsibility to reach at least the Round Of 16 in Cup and the Quarters in CL. It will be tough seeing my opponents but I will try my best League target will be announced after seeing the Opponents... Though it will be at least securing CL spot.
    Dman2pt, roni and Cat Harrison like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Wolf FC squash Jovana FC 6 - 0 at Jovana Stadium, Serbia. This ensures that the Wolves proceed to the next cup stages by a staggering 7 - 2 aggravate win.

The squad and fans are thought to be delighted that they thrashed their arch nemesis at their own stadium. The fans remain disappointed that they failed to beat Jovana at their own stadium, Jovana taking a 2 - 1 victory that time. The fans are delighted with the 6 - 0 win, however their spokesman has announced "The fans remain deeply disheartened that we failed to win at both venues. Despite the 6 - 0 thrashing at the hands of the Wolves Jovana FC should never have been able to win at Wolf Arena; if the away result hadn't gone our way we would have been spilled out of the cup."
    Jll02, Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

Cup Prelims 1st Leg(AWAY)-

We lost 3-1 Crofts and Starlander had been Injured so couldn't play We conceded 3 and then Freelensen assisted Jokic to a goal. So we have an away goal and we need to win 2-0 home. Tough but we can do it. We will go 4-1-3N-2 against 3W-2N-1-3W-1. Hope we are avble to qualify for next leg.....
    Dman2pt likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast