Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

100th reply!

Ballon d'Or coming!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Transfers News:

Our 1st objective of Transfers In is complete. We bought a 5* 69Q MC who is 30 years old with no SA. He will replace Balezdrov who is now a very low 4*. We bought him for $ 15 million and 3T. We did waste 5T on another MC just before buying him.

Balezdrov too is 30 year old and has Dribbler SA. Balezdrov got a 4 rating in the 1st Cup match so knew his time is up. He will be a sub.
    Dman2pt and khris like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Do you know how to do Negotians on the Mobile App?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Cup Prelims 1st Leg(AWAY)-

We lost 3-1 Crofts and Starlander had been Injured so couldn't play We conceded 3 and then Freelensen assisted Jokic to a goal. So we have an away goal and we need to win 2-0 home. Tough but we can do it. We will go 4-1-3N-2 against 3W-2N-1-3W-1. Hope we are avble to qualify for next leg.....
    4-1-3-2 can beat this ...try it
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    Do you know how to do Negotians on the Mobile App?
    there is no negotiation tab in mobile app ...only PC has it now..
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

We are out of Cup with a 1-1 DRAW!!! We needed to win 2-0. But they scored early. So we needed to score 3 to take it into ET. We tries everything from 4-1-3-2 to 4-1-2-3 to 4-2-2-2 Hexagon but nothing worked!!!! we managed to score only at the 79th minute through Starlander in a free kick crossed by Crofts. Both Starlander and Crofts had been absent last match. Their presence their could have made a difference... Only if I could log in. Starlander got the MoM. ;
    So the history repeats itself. After an awesome cup run last season, we are back to square one
    Now we only got CL and League. CL Group Stage itself is tough. Only if we can make through that. League hopes will be determined tomorrow after seeing my opponents.
    A disappointing start to the season. The board isn't happy with my team as we have failed one of our objectives. But they know that it was not my fault. I was not able to be there for the 1st leg and I did everything possible for the 2nd. Hope my team recovers in form.....
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Here are the new players of Napoli Semper FC !

First a new AMC/MC, SA Free kick striker ! Exactly the same skills that one of my favorite player have, Roberston, my best striker (being AMC ) So, to back up Robertson, I found this German player, 27 years old but for a really little money and 3 tokens !! He should score more than Robertson, he's taller, play with both foot.

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-new-amc.jpg

My new Striker, a scout !

I decided to take one. I'm pretty found of this game so I guess it worths it I just hope he'll be efficient and strike a crazy amount of goal otherwise i don't think I will try again.

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-new-st.jpg

3rd new player, a new Winger (MR) !
    Had to sold one of my two right wingers, one getting old and underskilled. I sold him for a good money and bought yesterday this new player. He has a SA and already scored during my first cup game yesterday. So I think this is a good one

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-new-mr.jpg

Finally, a new defenser !
    With this new league, I feel like i'm really gonna need a good defense. And even if I'm a big offensive player, I like to have 4 strong players to help my GK ! So this is another good player, for a few money and token with Aerial Defense SA. He is very tall so normaly, nothing will happen to me by the air !

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-new-defense.jpg

All these new players are my last chance to save me in cup. Yesterday was a draw against a 6th level team. The Return match is in 40 minutes, I think I made my best to keep my team in Cup. Let's see in an hour what these new acquisitions did !!
    Last edited by NapoliSamper; 01-13-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    roni and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    there is no negotiation tab in mobile app ...only PC has it now..
    A Thousand Spots!
    Darn.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

FCB
    CUP Prelims Match - 2

(68.5-
    L10) FCB (2) 3 - 2 (2) Bayraklispor (67.8-L13)

4-4-2 | 5-3-1-1

On aggregate of 5-4 we are in next round

Rasic (3')
    Abanda (31')
    Maxim (76')
    M Pavan (78', 113')

MOTM: Vidic - Great defensive play

Match Report:

It was a tough game with for FCB as they played 3 levels higher than them. FCB has 2 crucial away goals and they need a win or draw is enough by restricting the opponent to 2 goals.

Just after start of the match FCB got the goal. At 3' FCB's new ST Shirra through defense and gave excellent pass to Rasic and Rasic scored a goal for FCB. After this goal FCB players tried too much to score but nothing worked out for them. At 31' Baayrakli got a corner and Yaskin crossed high in to the box and Abanda scored a goal with header. At half score was 1-1.

After start of 2nd half also the story was same till 76'. Bayrakli player Maxim through defense and scored a goal. After 2 minutes FCB got a Free kick and M Pavan scored a goal for FCB and equalized the score. Regular time was finished wtih score of 2-2.

In the first half of extra time also no goals from both the teams. In the 2nd half of extra time at 113' minute M Pavan was through defense and scored a winning goal for FCB. FCB won with 3-2.

Team Talk: Great performance from the team as we played with level 13 team
    roni and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

A a Z FC

CUP LEVEL 9

After loosing 3:0 yesterday at home, with a Team from same level and similar Q, my ST were all injured, so had to play with AMC as ST.
    Today we only got a 0:0 draw, one of the STs played, but was not enought.

We are out of the cup and more 2 injured players.

D FC
    My 3* Team
    CUP LEVEL 6

we faced a manager from same level with higher Q, yesterday we manage a draw away, but he whent shoping for some 5* players, putting him in negative money, but he manage to win at our home 4:0
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast