Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Rookie
    Disappointment surrounds the Leicester Tigers camp

Leicester Tigers Season 5 cup run has ended way to early for a team as good as the Tigers. Losing 0 - 2 yesterday at home built the foundations for a tough replay away in Italy today. A fired up Leicester team won 1 - 2 but with Ac Milan scoring it was not enough to go straight though let alone push for extra time. It was Ac Milan who opened the scoring with Nabiullin (36') slipping the ball into the net. This fired up the Tiger boys but still no score from them now needing 3 away goals in just 45 minuets. Reports from fans sitting above the changing rooms suggest that the half time team talk from the players in Red and Green was ferocious and fiery. 9 minuets after the players returned Gajic ran down the field passing the ball to Houze (54') scoring his first for the club making the score 1 - 1. This gave plenty of time for 2 more goals however the players performance turned for the worst. And it wasent until Jensen (86') banged one in to change the score too 1 - 2 to the tigers. This made players more alert but silly errors meant that nobody was the cup hero to save them, and this sealed the deal and Leicester Tigers were out of the Cup

Team Talk (without the bad words)

Well that's it then. Lets get home Now! We were so bad, we deserve this, your minds are stuck in end of season party mode. Get them out of it now before we chuck away the Champions League and the League! P*** OFF

Press conference

The Leicester Tigers manager was defiantly not pleased and he said "We are out! Enough said! Lets put it behind us and focus on the other 2 competitions. Tomorrow we have a very tough game and if we play like we have for the last 2 games, we will get beat 0 - 1000. We have to improve simple." When asked about the transfer rumors Mattyg commented "what did i say yesterday? I said i will not be looking into the transfer room at this point in the season and that is still what is happening now" Still furious from his teams defeat

We tried to get a word with the Tigers captain Vladimir Mudjdragic but he was nowhere to be seen following the result.
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 01-13-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.

Wolf FC fans can travel home tonight knowing that Wolf FC mauled their arch rivals in a 6 - 0 goal fest. We didn't perform that well, we performed average, however they performed badly and our defense was strong enough to with stand their three-forward partnership, supplied by a duo amc partnership. Their mistake was leaving their midfield's flanks open to attack, as soon as we saw their chosen formation we instantly knew we needed to play 4-2-3-1 (AML AMC AMR). Defensively they relied solely on four defenders and a dmc, their midfield was mostly away attacking, counter attacks came frequently for Wolf FC as we thrived on their mistakes. They should now know who is boss!

Update on financial situation: We aimed to deduce our wage-bill to 200k last season, we did that and after the three signings our wage bill has shot up to 289k. This isn't of immediate concern, however we're hoping that the ticket price hike (increase) will help cover the additional costs + help construction of the new stadium.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-13-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

Napoli Semper FC stay in Cup !

After reinforcing the team with key players, we won the game at our stadium 2-0 , after a draw yesterday (2-2)

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup-return-1.jpg
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup-return-2.jpg
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup-return-3.jpg

Basicly, my defense has made the game. Without them, I'd lost. Evans, my best DC was best player of the game, without surprise. He both defended and attacked ! He scored the first goal !
    Zubeck, my new striker made a great assist to Dishev, one of my old good winger. But still, he missed a lot of shot, being a lot one vs one with the goal keeper that was not that good. Or he just missed the last shot.

However, I'm satisfied with this result, we are qualfied for the next step !
    Dman2pt, roni and Cat Harrison like this.

I won 0-4.
    Giggs, Of Hesselink x2, and Overmars scored.
    Overmars scored in the 83' because in the 81' I changed van Nistelrooy for my new ST young, Zumalakarregi, that did the assistance.
    This player Zumalakarregui had only 10 of condition, Van N, had near 80% LOL
    van nistelrooy did 2 assistances to Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

THIS GUY IS +1 LEVEL!!!!
    yeah, I'm feel the boss, I can feel the cup in my tongue LOL

Rookie
    Hi man! Can u add me? I'm in level 32 and I could sign some of your players. If do you want that, my name is Gerard Rubiralta.

Seventh Heaven - Day 2

Papaleo Scores 200th Career Goal

It's been a tough day at Seventh Heaven, We continued our round the clock training and heavy friendlies schedule throughout today to get the squad ready for the new season, Most of our main squad now have returned back to 8* and theres still a couple of days training left for Petersen and Papaleo.

We have been looking all day for the server to hopefully generate some useful 5* Nordeus gens for us to sign and when there was some players generated, it turned out that there was nothing that interests us at all, Our new defender has completed learning role + SA and will most likely serve as a 6* backup this season before being developed further for quality next season as Calavicci and Lenoil are both declining.

RR Shark Cup 1st Round, 2nd Leg: winconsin 1-1 Seventh Heaven (Seventh Heaven win 6-2 on aggregate) We decided to give some reserve/back-up players a run out here and a debut for Luke Warmwater. We wasted many chances throughout the first half and eventually were made to pay for it when Viveros setup Drew to give winconsin a shock lead, but we threw on the fire power, Kusama had chances to score but it was eventually Stacey Papaleo who had been put through from Kusama that got us the equaliser to keep our unbeaten streak going that dates back over a season ago now, Papaleo should of scored our winner on 84 minutes but put it wide and it stayed 1-1 and we progress since we won the first leg emphatically.

We also paid over $100M to sack a player, since he was a slow trainer, We made over $400M from playing friendlies in the last 2 days.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-13-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SBARATA FC

CUP LEVEL 9 2nd leg away
    After the 3:0 win yesterday we were very confidente.
    Didnt saw the game, but my players got another win this time 1:0 goal by Casteels assisted by Sparagna, our ST Barbu was MOM
    4:0 in agregate against a Team 1 level higher, very good results

The Team is almost the same from the last season, for 9 of my first eleven this will be there 3rd season playing together.
    We sold our 30 years old MR Daniel Alves After 3 seasons in the Team, and our 22 years old DC/DL Bienvenu Essomba also After 3 seasons, both were 3* and would be dificult to keep them playing.

In the last week of last season we bought a DC 18 yo fast trainer, a DC/DR 24yo and a MR 27 YO. Today i received my U21 a 2* DC/DR that will be sold tomorrow and a DML/DMC 3* for 15T 1SP away of 4* MV OF 14,5M, so he is probably a real fast trainer.

Lets wait for the opponents of league!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

we are out of the cup after 4-0 losing. Couldn't watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    we are out of the cup after 4-0 losing. Couldn't watch the game
    Damn... That sucks, Especially after yesterdays great result. All counted for nothing in the end.... =(
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... That sucks, Especially after yesterdays great result. All counted for nothing in the end.... =(
    Yep indeed.

Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast