Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Pathetic.

We took advantage of playing a 12th place side at home and cruised to a nice 4-nil result. The win got us into 5th place and 2 points (plus several goals) away from CL contention. ST Alvaro Rocha was MOTM with a Goal and Assist.
    Watson, Murphy, Fusco, (Krasa 81'), Felipe, Alvarez, Thompson, Cruz, Kleberson, Mogushkov (Mula 73'), Rocha, Valentino

We lost 2-1 in Extra Time on the road in the 2nd leg of our Cup tie and are now out. Rocha went from Hero to Goat by committing a 110th minute handball in the box to give away a penalty and the game. LB Dean Fusco suffered a knock in the 88th minute after all three subs were used, so we had to play the last 25 minutes with only 10 men against a side that had a +1.4Q at home. Tough loss, given how close we came.
    Welch, Fusco, Ikhide, Bjørge, Krasa, Olsen, Kelleher, Kleberson, Mula (Mogushkov 58'), Jeong (Alvarez 85'), Rytter (Rocha 73')
    Last edited by HazmatCorntail; 01-21-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Wellcome to the new Mou-trolling-kidding programm, wait for a few seconds in order to install programm..........................................
    ...........................wait for installation...................................... .................................................. ................................................
    .................................................. .loading in proggress......................................... .................................................. ..................
    .................................................. ..............................uploading victory agaist 7th heaven............................................ ...............
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................waiting for Mou-troll-server-incredible-result.........
    looking troll data.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
    uploading troll result against 7th heaven............................................ .................................................. ......................................
    .................................................. .......wait for a week please .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    .................................................. .............................yesterday 16% updated...0-6................................................. ...................
    .................................................. ............................................today 32% updated..0-5................................................. ............
    .................................................. ...............................................tom orrow 48% updated ...0-4................................................. ......
    trolloLOL in progress .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

(I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously*... well, yeah, troll exists, we know of his existance, but don't work lke this...-.-' )
    Last edited by khris; 01-21-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the idea is;
    you do a contract every 3 seasons for every player. So, you select the wage every 3 seasons.
    When you train, the value of the player, is increased, but, no the wage.
    So, in the market you can see if a player is fast trainer looking at the relationship between wage-value.
    Usually a good young trainer have the value x30 times his wage, and with the age, this difference is less, to be at the end x10 times when the player have 30 years.

That's because, training, increases Value, but the age increases the salary/wage and + age = worst trainer.

And... that's why in the list of fast trainers per level, I have to ask too, for the wage, because I think is very impostant to know what we pay in every level to see how works this relation and have a reference.

+ or - this is the idea... and with my 2 teams and pic's here I think I'not very wrong LOL
    yup. this thoery makes complete sense but only if the player was previously owned by another manager and is not generated!!!!!
    khris likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Seventh Heaven - Day 10

We won the league game 7-1 against fc sulo in my absence, Unexpected hatrick from Martin, A brace from Csuri and our other scorers were Papaleo and Warmwater, Then in the cup, We beat Hetman Zamosc 3-1 again, Benayoun brace and Petersen.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Eusebio is that you?
    haha
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    yup. this thoery makes complete sense but only if the player was previously owned by another manager and is not generated!!!!!
    thst's for sure in the market players.
    in the academy players they have no value and wage so we can not see this theory...
    and.. I never bought Nordeus gens generated, and owned by bot teams..... but I imagine that they have a wage and value, and, maybe the difference is not X30 times, but, nordeusgens have to have a low wage, and high value for sure,
    will be good that we comprove if this theory works with the nordgens xDD

If somebody have a pic, of a nord gen that is in the market, please, upload to study^^

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe in not this thread though? Maybe the one you had started, this one: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...per-level.html ?

I just acquired youth from my Academy: Attachment 18451

The league match wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be: Attachment 18452 Attachment 18454

Champs League a bit harder.. Attachment 18453 Attachment 18455
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Tomorrow Cat, tomorrow.
    well today when I will wake up xD

I have to notice the world that my old 2nd team called Midgar North, was deleted, so I started again

The new club is called Port Vale FC
    Now I can comprove that at level 1 there are wages....1k vs value 1million LOL so I will do the list of wages level per level, cos is not the same, wage =value x30 the difference in all levels, so yeah, of course to do the correct list I need all wages per level.
    Let's obtain it :P

(^-^)

Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast