Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

My intense training over. I did not notice but somehow I have 6 league matches remaining. For today and tomorrow, I will train only my 1st teamers at Normal Intensity. The subs will play the matches so I won't train them. After tomorrow night, no training for anyone. I have 166 SPs now, maybe it will be about 200 by end season
    And I have decided what will be the criteria for my Players of the Season this time. Since I tanked it cannot be given to the best performance on field, so I have decided that it will go to the player who won the most number of SPs during the season!!!! It will be announced at the 1st day of the next season
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    He is not bad. Seeing he is 21 yo, he can quickly come to 50Q, which will be 4* for ur next season. U can keep him as a sub and train him hard to raise his Q as he must be a fast trainer....
    And don't let him off for free transfer, sell him as in the next few season u will be needing a lot of cash for transfers and this guy can get u enough for a high Q 28-29 yo player next season I never sack until it is totally necessary to vacate a spot in my team for any new signing
    zJordan likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 19
    Did not saw the match, but my player done there job.
    3:1 goals by Bragastini, Sepulveda and Guzmán that also got MOM

LEAGUE ROUND 20
    Like the day before, i didnt saw the match, but this time, my team scored a goal and feel asleep. Anyway i was playing 2nd away.
    3:1, our goal was scored by Ketnuam.

Today we play 5th, a win almost secure us top 4.
    We are now 2nd 1point behind 1st and 4 ahead of 3rd, 7 ahead of 4th and 5th.

ACADEMICO D FC

This team i now out of CL, after winning 2:1 away, we lost 5:0 at home, i did not watch, but my opponent was there with 3 suporters, it. seems that being 1 level higher it is not enought to win.
    In any case the engine helped a lot since my Best DC(6*) was suspended and in the LEAGUE game before this match, my MR and my Best ST (6*) got injured.
    Chester FC, FCB, pnr8555 and 1 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

both teams on same level of quality, yes Davide FC played in illegal formation... sorry, "illegal" formation

Last edited by Chester FC; 02-03-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A good victory for us yesterday!

Dman2pt likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We have lost the lead in the League since the last report here, due to another draw, making that our 5th draw in 8 matches. We're trailing behind with 1 point less, but we still have to play the current leaders in the last round of the season. So it looks like it's gonna be interesting till the last match. It wasn't all bad though, since that draw was against nr 3 in the League, of similar strength and we have won our next 2 matches convincingly with 5-1 each. We also managed to get through to the semi's in the CL with a 1-0 and 4-2 win. We'll be facing a strong opponent today and hoping we can keep up this form.

In an effort to curb the trend of draws, the manager decided to get back to basics with tactics and formations used last season and at start of this one. It seems to have worked. The feeling now remains that all that tweaking to change things around has done more harm then good.

The last week of the season is also where we start looking forward to the next. First squad quality signings won't be signed until next season, while our reserves will gradually be sold before end of season preferably. Possibly some free agents will be signed to increase our budget for next season. Our former captain and midfielder who was under pressure due to his poor performance dominated the headlines when he was caught with his pants down by a popular website accompanied by 2 black cladded creatures wielding torture devices. Which would acount for his p**poor performance lately. After such travesty we just had to let him go. Against all odds we did get a good price for him though.
    Last edited by fugazi; 02-03-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

AEPRE Mukmuks to move to Twickenham Stadium for 5 seasons
    A rugby stadium Twickenham will be used for soccer for the first time ever in the stadium's history. As AEPRE Mukmuks signs a 5-years deal to the stadium while their home ground, Spinnin' Records Arena is currently undergoing a huge stadium upgrade.

While the stadium is used for AEPRE Mukmuks' match, they will be called "Spinnin' Records Rugby Ground", as they will be called Twickenham when someone else uses it.

Another good news...Maihai Ther FC beaten Maurito FC 4-2 to ensure that Maurito is behind Mukmuks on GD. Great job!

EDIT: AEPRE Mukmuks also signs a deal with July Fourth Football Club for use of Islington Park during these periods. Twickenham will only be used for selected Champions League and Cup matches
    Last edited by pnr8555; 02-03-2014 at 01:27 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 21
    Today we played 5th, a very active manager, that is now playing 442, so i had to play 442.
    As usual my team start well, Sepulveda created a chance and made the passe to Guzmán to score, short after free kick and Guzmán crossed to the Head of Casteels to make it 2:0, after that my opponent missed some chance, we missed some chances and 2H the only thing that happened were the subs from both sides.
    My DR/DC Casteels was MOM for the 6th time this season.
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-image.jpg

We keep the pressure on 1st, and with 10 points ahead of 5th i can almost say that CL spot is secured.
    Tomorrow i Will play 6th, while 1st play 4th, so i can recover 1st place.
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-t14-ida-semis-cl-v-4141-4312.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
    yeah, we did it!

Was so complicated, but, we did it. If in 2 days we play well, we will be in our 5th CL final consecutive.
    When I bought Zumalakarregui, I said that this guy will give us a Champions League, and I had reason, today, he scored the 2-3 with the head.
    we start winning 0-1... in some minutes, loosing 2-1 and at the end we won 2-3

(^-^)

Bayespresso, what else?

Seventh Heaven - Day 22

As we go into the final week of the season we only have League and CL to go for now so no Cup match for us yesterday since we were eliminated, So we faced tybur team at home in the league who are a type of team that can spring surprises at any time, but however we got 2 early goals from Kusama and Petersen within the first 15 minutes to ensure we would control this game, we did add to it by Kusama getting a brace and Watson making it 4-0 midway through the second half, but tybur team got themselves a late consolation with Reymond scoring in the final minute. We can be pleased with the result but we are still 2 points behind El Capo and GD is very close too with us having a GD advantage of 1.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast