Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are results pre-determined before a ball is kicked?

My mate and I work together and often watch each other's games.. Funny enough it often comes up on his phone a few seconds before mine that a goal had happened.. So today I was 4-1 up with a 5 minutes to go I got him to check my league table and It had already updated with my win and I had won 6-1 as you can guess I scored 2 more goals

Quote Originally Posted by horsey View Post
    My mate and I work together and often watch each other's games.. Funny enough it often comes up on his phone a few seconds before mine that a goal had happened.. So today I was 4-1 up with a 5 minutes to go I got him to check my league table and It had already updated with my win and I had won 6-1 as you can guess I scored 2 more goals
    It seems like the game you see is in some delay to your manager instructions hence why it can take a while to make a substitution once you have given the instruction, when you watching it seems like the next 5 minutes at least has already been calculated in advance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I mean we have this 3 minute deadline until you cannot add boosters to a player or change formation etc, are we actually wasting our time watching every game? because all the info is put into the system before the game and it brings out a result that may of already decided. You may have a player thats going to score in the 85th minute of the game but if you subbed him in the 70th minute, then the substitute will score the goal instead. Its quite possible due to some of the strange results that the game can throw up on some occasions.
    NO IT IS NOT ..
    am big fan of tactic and formation .. and see game change significantly when changing things around and all that happens at the moment i made those changes .. making some comeback when 2-0 and 3-0 down
    July Fourth likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

ok just to add another story, I have a strong MC with most of the matches either scoring or assisting a goal, one time i played him as ML thinking that he is strong enough to play out of position but until 75th minute I didn't even see his name in comments where I decided to put him back as MC, 5 minutes later BAM! he scores a goal . I don't think that was predetermined

mmc
    Unfortunately, the game result is predetermined before the game

Hi guys, it's my 1st post. To tell you the truth, I registered today because I'm furious of my 3rd bad result in League!!! I'm 17th level (since 25/11/2011) and the previous 16 seasons I won the League 13 times, Champions League winner 5 times and Cup winner 3 times.
    I'm pretty sure the results are pre-determined before a ball is kicked!!!

If you're in your 3rd season my friend... you have seen NOTHING yet!!! If you must lose, then you will lose!!!
    Yinhung likes this.

This is part of the vague response from the game developers over my submission.
    "The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    Really so game play isn't random they calculate the outcome. Wonder what criteria they use?

Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    This is part of the vague response from the game developers over my submission.
    "The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    Really so game play isn't random they calculate the outcome. Wonder what criteria they use?
    I got the same response 3 days ago my friend!!! And I told them the same as you...

Ok guys, please watch this: 3-4 seasons back, I was playing against THE SAME TEAM for Champions League and after 30 minutes for League. My opponent was not online in both games. First match I won 6-0! Second match with same tactic, players (which I gave them rests also), etc (I wasn't stupid to change a thing) the score was 0-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first thought was he hadn't given any bonus for Champions League and he probably gave the most he could for League. But on the other hand, his players (which were the same in 2 games by the way) must been tired, right??? This is not "normal"... don't you agree???

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast