Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: overbet by a player who doesnt exist in truth!

overbet by a player who doesnt exist in truth!

hello i had today a problem: i bid for 2 players. the first one: i was the first who bid for this player and then 2 other bid on him. in round 10 there were only me and one other player and in round 11 there were 3 players me, the player from before and one player who didnt bid on this player till round 11. hows that possible. after that i looked who was this "player" and i saw it wasnt a real person on fb only a site you can suscribe. so hows that possible. and the sec player he also won because i didnt want to pay 50 tokens for that player so he won him. and after that i looked at his team and what i saw was perfect for me so i knew its a programm from nordeus who is bidding so real players are losing tokens => he didnt have this players in his team!!!!!

i want my tokens back or i am going to get my laywer!!

ps: sry for my bad english

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have screen shots, it would be helpful to see what you mean. You could send a report to Nordeus Support

There is no such thing as bid bots or fake teams. Were you on the phone? Connexion problems can make auctions appear weird on the phone sometimes.

If he has a full roster the player would not show until he sold someone to make room to sign him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

screenshots are coming i am now online on my mobile phone.

at this moment i was online on my computer. and i think it was a bot or faketeam, only real persons can play this game and not sites!!

no he has 14 or 15 players so his roster was not full.

Also when there is a clock disagreement the player can be delayed in arriving at the new team.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i know this but 1/2 hour? and all of that players? he has won today more players then this 2 and he didnt have one of this in his team! only 1 player and he is like me in liga 9 and he bet on a player with 5 stars and in his team this player is now a 4 star player. all of that shows me that the game doesnt work right!!!!

ah man i just had this but i refreshed during the 4th round because im trying to find hopeless players for my team (ATM)
    so yeah i only saw 3 guys entering the round. 1 bid during the opening seconds, 2nd guy bids, 3rd guy doesnt continue. 3rd rounds just that guy and myself. 4th round someone with an emblem not available in store and no FB pic (lets call him missingno) came out of nowhere (didnt qualify for the 3rd to 4th round bid). the guy i was bidding with gave up. i bid 1 more time before i gave up
    sucks how i didnt screeny this. im always the first to bid so i shouldve seen missingno before my bids. just wasted 5 tokens

was that guy not using a FB pic?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There is no such thing as bid bots or fake teams.
    Ah ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Drink the Koolaid, brutha, drink the koolaid!
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I am currently level 10 and would like to know why Level 9+8 teams can bid on my auctions but i cannot bid on levels 11 or 12.

Newbie, it depends on the Quality of the player, they have to be three to five stars for the manager bidding on them.

@Razz, hey raspberry is my favorite color of koolaid what's yours
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Newbie, it depends on the Quality of the player, they have to be three to five stars for the manager bidding on them.

@Razz, hey raspberry is my favorite color of koolaid what's yours
    So why is it i cannot seem to bid on 4* players from level 11 or 3* players from Level 12 Both would be 5* for me or is it just an amazing coincidence that every auction of this nature which i have bid they have never interested a level 11 or level 12 team enough for them to place a bid even the ones with special skills and nearly on the next level. I am on my second season at Level 10 and have never seen one Level 11 player make a bid on any of the auctions i have ever seen, including the overnight ones when the regens come out. That to me says i am not been allowed to see Level 11 auctions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast