Thread: No tokens recieved from vistaprint offer.

Angry No tokens recieved from vistaprint offer.

Hi guys

Anyone else had this? I used one of the offers which was the vistaprint iphone cover with pictures last night, I clicked on the offer which said buy an iphone cover and get 107 tokens.

I went through the process of designing the cover and paying for it which completed successfully but did not get the tokens and now when i check the offer is not there anymore which means i have used that particular offer.

I want my 107 tokens!!!

What do I do now guys???

Cheers

V6FAZ

Ive had the same problem.

I ordered a mug from vistaprint on the 22nd december thro the tapjoy app and still waiting for the tokens. Messaged tapjoy a few times and sent them confirmation email off vistaprint as they asked for but still waiting.

Grrrrrrr!!!!

Going through the same problem with Ladbrookes. ripped me off.

Season 1 2nd

Season 2 Treble Winners.

Season 3 (Current) /Face palm

I had the same issue with Vistaprint. I got it sorted by using the little help button (at the top of the page where it shows the different offers to win tokens). I have just checked it and that link is now invalid so you can try contacting Nordeus who will tell you what to do. It's not their problem though it's a Facebook issue. You could try contacting Facebook help.

Apprentice
    I do remember reading with some offers you specifically have to pay by card or paypal ( or vice versa ) . If you don't then you won't get the tokens.
    no info for you my watchers :P