Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Game Times

Game Times

Every Season so far (currently 20th Season) i have only had to play 2 games per day providing i qualified for the champions league, these games have all been at reasonable time to allow me to watch and manage my team, I turned on the game early this morning to find i had league game (started today) at 5,48 in the morning (which i missed). I looked further down the list to find that on Thursday i have a cup game at 1.05 in the morning a league game at 5,43 in the morning and a champions league match at 19,02 in the evening. The day before on the Wednesday i only have the one match at 15,03. I therefore say what is the point of playing the game if one is unable to view their matches, unless of course you stay up all night, which is impractical, I have also notice throughout the league there are other matches scheduled in the early hours of the morning. If this continues i see its pointless to continue with the game.

I posted this on the Vent Thread but i see little point as no one gets back to you. Its answers we gamers want and at least this way it will identify the most popular threads where people have genuine grievances.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Mine are at stupid times also, I have to play someone in same country as me at 1:30 am 😯

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But are any of them 15 minutes apart? I am curious, there seems to be a lot less matches on top of each other, but it does cause some to be at off hours.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. ☻ Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

forgot where you said that 3 hours between each game thing, but yeah i see it too. still doesnt help my 4 games fiasco with an empty day in between it did kill my 3 consecutive games over midnight though
    NapoliSamper and Cat Harrison like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I have the same problem, Cup games are always going to be during my nights. Anyway, my opponent are big teams, I don't expect to go that far..
    About my league too, important games at 5.15 AM, like one against my biggest competitor. I had to change 3 time games :/
    Cat Harrison likes this.

good young padawan, feel the power of the dark side. keep offering the innoncent (tokens) to darth fonzacus
    Cat Harrison and NapoliSamper like this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

Why i'm playin games at 1,2,5 AM??? It.s stupid.

its because ALL of the servers are set to play at serbias prime times (19-2200 +1)
    dont know when our set countries actually play a role in match time fixing

kudos to cat

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    its because ALL of the servers are set to play at serbias prime times (19-2200 +1)
    dont know when our set countries actually play a role in match time fixing
    really ?? so in serbia dont have internet to see which are the cet to set a game?
    So they set the time as they like(random) but they say the try to fix the leaugues with same region players,but no time schedule?
    So why till now the time set was pretty fixed except 1-2 games in the whole season?

I can def tell that they made another upgrade in the engine and as usual they didn't check simple matters..
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    Albator.....Ask god ,cause from Nords ,u will get no answer...
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast