Thread: End of Server at level 12?

End of Server at level 12?

Hi guys,

I have a strange feeling that I'm almost at the end of the leagues of my server, which is quite annoying and strange, since I am just at level 11.

The reasons I believe this are:

never! more than 15-20 players on the transfer list
    on the negotiation list only players from the same level as I am
    I've never found anyone from level 13

I know that there are players on my server at level 12, but there can't be more than 5 to 10 leagues with players, since I am coming across the same teams over and over again.

Has anyone of you experienced something similar and has any suggestion what to do?

You might think this is not a big deal, but in this situation the only way to improve my squad is to buy Scouts, which I usually don't do.

Greetings

Apprentice
    Probably means your at the very top league of your server ... Only option if you don't want to splash out of players is to lose games for entire season in teh league to finish outside the top 7 , which is what i'm doing this season.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Apprentice
    Same problem at level 12 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    Probably means your at the very top league of your server ... Only option if you don't want to splash out of players is to lose games for entire season in teh league to finish outside the top 7 , which is what i'm doing this season.
    Wouldn't make a difference if he's already at the top of his server.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Wouldn't make a difference if he's already at the top of his server.
    Well if he tanks a season his problem is solved... you drop a league , which means a lot more others above you

true.

i didn't expect I have to tank that early^^ If I tank, I do it for at least two seasons, because the TL is horrible for some seasons already.

But actually I don't want to tank, it sucks to be honest^^

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    Well if he tanks a season his problem is solved... you drop a league , which means a lot more others above you
    There is no relegation in this game so how do you drop a league?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    There is no relegation in this game so how do you drop a league?
    You stay where you are , others come up and the 7 players ( plus other 7's in other league ) go above you . So say your in league 12 for example .. You finish 8th which means you dont go "up" in leagues. Now, on the server there will be other level 12 leagues. For arguments sake let say there are 5 other level 12 leagues. That means 35 other people beside the seven in your own league = 42 extra player are now a league above you , so in turn will feed you players classed higher than you .