Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Missing (Hidden) players on opposition squads

Missing (Hidden) players on opposition squads

When I try to research opposition squad, I see half a team, I understand they may be out of contract and need re-setting, but I have just lost to such a side, when I had a superior team out. How can this be?

Also can anyone estimate the advantage of playing at home, does this add 5% or 10% or 'x%' to a sides ability / morale / skill?

thanks for the help .

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes I hate losing to abandoned teams as well.

The possession advantage is listed during the game. But what is the actual home advantage>? A good question. In Cup is seems stronger to me, and less so in League, but that may be just my feeling.
    Arion likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump !

I too have come across some 'ghost' teams that turned out to be stronger than anticipated. Sometimes it was also impossible to counter with a specific strategy for the lack of information on the opposition's formation.

My guess is that the game fills the missing positions with semi-randomly generated players based on the squad's history and/or average quality. Another guess is that such quantity of ghost teams could point to fake profiles for farming tokens.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When in a team the manager isn't active (permanently or not), when the new season is starting and the team doesn't have 14 players with contract, the game gives that team some players (old, 2-3* , 1 season for retired) so the team will be able to play a match.
    Those are teams from my (reserves) league.
    The blanks are from players that team has, but didn't renew their contract yet (and we can't see them).
    Th 7th day, he 's gonna loose permanently those players if not resign their contracts.
    From that day, we 'll see his team playing with those veterans and this formation.
    His opponent also isn't active this season.
    The veterans he got wasn't so good (he got many GKs ) so his team had many players out of position and the game set his good ST in defense, so the first team won easily.
    * and now he is first in my league
    Missing (Hidden) players on opposition squads-ghost-formation-1.jpg

Missing (Hidden) players on opposition squads-ghost-formation-2.jpg

Missing (Hidden) players on opposition squads-ghost-formation-3.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When in a team the manager isn't active (permanently or not), when the new season is starting and the team doesn't have 14 players with contract, the game gives that team some players (old, 2-3* , 1 season for retired) so the team will be able to play a match.
    Those are teams from my (reserves) league.
    The blanks are from players that team has, but didn't renew their contract yet (and we can't see them).
    Th 7th day, he 's gonna loose permanently those players if not resign their contracts.
    From that day, we 'll see his team playing with those veterans and this formation.
    His opponent also isn't active this season.
    The veterans he got wasn't so good (he got many GKs ) so his team had many players out of position and the game set his good ST in defense, so the first team won easily.
    * and now he is first in my league
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghost formation 1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	67776

Name:	ghost formation 2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	67777

Name:	ghost formation 3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	67778
    LOL....i only interested in a question.... what happen both these ghost team head to head against each other.... but both team have red cards or injure players made them both don't not have enough players for playing a game.... so...who win?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL....i only interested in a question.... what happen both these ghost team head to head against each other.... but both team have red cards or injure players made them both don't not have enough players for playing a game.... so...who win?? LOL
    Nordeus

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, in older times there was "illegal" formations.
    When someone had an "illegal" formation, the ball possession was 20-80 against.
    Sometimes when there were two illegal formations, the penalty was for the team which was more "illegal"
    (for example for the team which didn't have a GK in his position than the other team which had a ST for DC).
    So, I believe that in a case like this, the team which is closer to the rules (for example has 10 players in the filed instead of 9 of oppo), will win the game in papers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html