Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Has the game become FIXED????

Has the game become FIXED????

Near the end of last season and most of the games this season seem to be predetermined.

Take my match today for example. The person I am playing is a 24.4 quality, I am a 29.3.......I am present for the match, he is not. He loses a guy to injury in the 16th minute (playing with 10 men) and still scores the first goal in the 26th minute. I don't score until the 69th minute and again the 72nd. Here is the kicker, another of his guys goes down in the 85th minute (now playing with ONLY 9 men) and he ties the game in the 87th minute......what in the world? Any thoughts????

I am about done with this game

Dreamer
    welcome to Nords wonderland....
    Aaron M Wilson likes this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron M Wilson View Post
    Near the end of last season and most of the games this season seem to be predetermined.

Take my match today for example. The person I am playing is a 24.4 quality, I am a 29.3.......I am present for the match, he is not. He loses a guy to injury in the 16th minute (playing with 10 men) and still scores the first goal in the 26th minute. I don't score until the 69th minute and again the 72nd. Here is the kicker, another of his guys goes down in the 85th minute (now playing with ONLY 9 men) and he ties the game in the 87th minute......what in the world? Any thoughts????

I am about done with this game
    Keep playing, just don't spend any money on it.

Yeah, I don't spend any money on games like this. We did have the videos you could watch and earn tokens, now thats gone too. Gets better and better

Banned
    Today I saw a match in which a side with 42 rating lost to a side with 22 rating 1-2...

Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    Yeah lets put threads like this in the vent thread, a place that was created so this forum didn't show T11 for what it is and would hide alot of valid complaints about just how bad this game is. What happened to the first 'vent thread'? I'll tell you, it got closed down because it had over a thousand posts and Nordeus thought it made T11 look bad because it had too many complaints.

Threads like this should be in the main forum to show just how badly programmed this game is and all it does is rip people off.
    aiureah likes this.

Last season I lost in the Champions League to a team 6-1, I was at home, I was present at the game and had two friends supporting me, he wasn't there and had noone supporting him, I had 60% possession, I played a counter formation to his and my rating was 92.9 and his was 83.6!!!!! And I lost 6-1!!?

Nothing we do as managers matters in this game. It's more like a lottery.

I lost last year in the Champions League as well, not to the extreme of your case, but there is no way I should have lost and you either.

Very unfortunate because it was a fun game, until recently when something was switched.....at least in my case

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Yeah lets put threads like this in the vent thread, a place that was created so this forum didn't show T11 for what it is and would hide alot of valid complaints about just how bad this game is. What happened to the first 'vent thread'? I'll tell you, it got closed down because it had over a thousand posts and Nordeus thought it made T11 look bad because it had too many complaints.

Threads like this should be in the main forum to show just how badly programmed this game is and all it does is rip people off.
    they made the vent thread because people were creating the same threads complaining about the same things everyday and it got bloody annoying. so now that we have the vent thread, people like you guys can go VENT your anger over there and stop creating these threads which we've seen a trillion times.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast