Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Has the game become FIXED????

well, at the end, is the same of every game, ...that's a game, that do simulations of matches, and, too, spend money is not = victory, it depends of lots of things that nobody here know... hidden things, what I call hidden habilities...
    ...(-.-)'
    festinator likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    I see you still don't get this game.
    My CL match was fixed too.
    All my best players, who don't get 6 ratings, got 6, and my best rated Champions League ST got a 5
    2 players that ot 5 ratings, this was a fixed result from the start.
    I joined the game in the 9th minute, it was 2-0 for his.

I don't mind loosing a game in the groups.
    This is not a vent thread.

But i'm getting the feeling that tactics, formations, witch player we buy and play, make less of a difference comparing to last season.

If this is Nordeus' idea of making the game closer/ more realistic, it failed
    Aaron M Wilson likes this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Festinator and Napoli, how about you to go hold hands and skip off into the sunset together. You can see the headline of the post, so why not just ignore it and move onto the next one? Do you feel better about yourself that you stood up to someone breaking the code of Top Eleven Form Chat?

Festinator really got my answer.

EVERYBOY has the same problem as yours guys. So they just go on Vent Thread to express their anger and disappointment.

I'm on this forum about a week or two and I'm already pissed by reading only thread of people complaining, threatning they will quit the game.... I don't wanna sound cold but that's just how I see it. A forum is a place where people exchange, help each others.

I have big dillusion and disappointment even anger, I just keep it to my self or express it with a bit of good sense, critic and debate in the best case

About Nordeus, I don't know them, I don't wanna know them. What they do or not, whatever. They will always do what they want.

Edit: Because we are tired of seeing only this kind of thread maybe. But you're right, maybe Festinator and I are the bad guys here and should leave ^^ (But hey, I won't )
    festinator likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    they made the vent thread because people were creating the same threads complaining about the same things everyday and it got bloody annoying. so now that we have the vent thread, people like you guys can go VENT your anger over there and stop creating these threads which we've seen a trillion times.
    OR Nordeus could get their head out of their backsides and actually fix the game but while they have people like you with their heads stuck in the sand and who think this game is great they will do nothing.

If we have seen these threads a trillion times then that would suggest something is seriously wrong with this game. And why was the first vent thread closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron M Wilson View Post
    Festinator and Napoli, how about you to go hold hands and skip off into the sunset together. You can see the headline of the post, so why not just ignore it and move onto the next one? Do you feel better about yourself that you stood up to someone breaking the code of Top Eleven Form Chat?
    i'm going to a hockey game tonight so sadly me and napoli won't be able to skip into the sunset this evening. (maybe tomorrow night napoli?)
    I didnt ignore this thread because i wanted to see what dumb thing someone said about the game thing being fix, and surprise surprise, they got a troll result and came here to cry about it, deliberately ignoring the vent thread so they could get some attention.

I hope your attempt at an insult made YOU feel better about yourself.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    Festinator really got my answer.

EVERYBOY has the same problem as yours guys. So thst go on Vent Thread to express their anger and disappointment.

I'm on this forum about a week or two and I'm already pissed by reading only thread of people complaining, threatning they will quit the game.... I don't wanna sound cold but that's just how I see it. A forum is a place where people exchange, help each others.

I have big dillusion and disappointment even anger, I just keep it to my self or express it with a bit of good sense, critic and debate in the best case

About Nordeus, I don't know them, I don't wanna know them. What they do or not, whatever. They will always do what they want.

Edit: Because we are tired of seeing only this kind of thread maybe. But you're right, maybe Festinator and I are the bad guys here and should leave ^^ (But hey, I won't )
    The real problem here isn't just about people losing games to weaker teams, it's about how badly this game works.

What is the point in people coming onto this forum looking for help when very little we do as managers makes any difference?

If this game was totally 100% free then this forum would be dead but people are spending money on this game and are getting ripped off by Nordeus and therefore have the right to complain about it on here without being hidden away in the vent thread.

Why don't you complain to Nordeus to do their job and fix this game and shut up these people who complain all the time? They can't all be wrong?

Apprentice
    Got every sympathy with the OP and agree, we shouldn't just lump all similar posts together. It has the potential to he a great game. Well, atleast a greater game than it is now. Yesterday, I played an opponent with an illegal formation, I was present, better by 3.9 rating and still lost 2-1.

I'm sure games are supposed to be determined by quality, formations, team orders, etc but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. Shock results are regular in football - but the shocks on T11 are ridiculous.

I still enjoy the game but yesterday's result soured things slightly. The main thing to remember - DO NOT waste money on this game. Especially when things like that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    OR Nordeus could get their head out of their backsides and actually fix the game but while they have people like you with their heads stuck in the sand and who think this game is great they will do nothing.

If we have seen these threads a trillion times then that would suggest something is seriously wrong with this game. And why was the first vent thread closed?
    you must think the game is pretty good too, or you wouldn't have been playing it since last May. Everyone knows the game engine is flawed, we've known ever since the game came out, so i think you can understand why these types of threads are getting very old very fast, which is why there is the vent thread.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Got every sympathy with the OP and agree, we shouldn't just lump all similar posts together. It has the potential to he a great game. Well, atleast a greater game than it is now. Yesterday, I played an opponent with an illegal formation, I was present, better by 3.9 rating and still lost 2-1.

I'm sure games are supposed to be determined by quality, formations, team orders, etc but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. Shock results are regular in football - but the shocks on T11 are ridiculous.

I still enjoy the game but yesterday's result soured things slightly. The main thing to remember - DO NOT waste money on this game. Especially when things like that happen.
    The thing is, if we don't lump all these similar posts together, this forum would just be filled with people creating a new thread to complain about getting trolled, it would barely even be a forum anymore, just a complaint board. as well, everyone is complaining about the same thing: the game engine. so it makes perfect sense to put all the complaints together in one thread, does it not?
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast