Thread: Problem attribution competences point

Dreamer

Problem attribution competences point

Hi, at the beginning of the game, i discover the game and i click to attribute all my competences point automatically.
    So aftera match or a training, some players win 1 or 2 points and i don't decide what player and number...
    How is possible to change that ? i'd like to attribute 1 or all my points to the same player ... How to do that ?
    Thanks you.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    every player is growing independent you can't choose who will get points and who won't.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Can't you just push the auto assign button again to disable that??

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    every player is growing independent you can't choose who will get points and who won't.
    so, when i click on attribute point automaticaly, what change ??
    at the beggoinig i think you can put on point at who you want.

If i click again, yes, what happens ? possible to come back ?

When you choose to assign the skill points automatically, the GameEngine decides which category (Defense/Attack/Mental+Phys) will be improved.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    When you choose to assign the skill points automatically, the GameEngine decides which category (Defense/Attack/Mental+Phys) will be improved.
    i click on attribute automatically skill point and i can choose the category...
    I can't choose player who have the skill point ? even the skill point free for a friend ?

And what your tactics ? you keep skill point for develop talent or you use it after every match ?

You're only able to choose between Defense, Attacks and Phys/Ment. You can't assign SkillPoints to a different Player (Which makes sense due that Player gained the SkillPoint by training or playing a match).

The decision, to collect SkillPoints (postponing improvement, gaining a special ability or learning a new position) should be done by yourself depending on Team/PlayerStats and Targets.

The most stupid game that i have ever seen... But people should be more stupid that play & like it very much so tokens are expensive more than enough and very easy to lost all!..

Recommendation on my own: Remove fb application Status: Done...

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    i click on attribute automatically skill point and i can choose the category...
    I can't choose player who have the skill point ? even the skill point free for a friend ?

And what your tactics ? you keep skill point for develop talent or you use it after every match ?
    If a friend sends you a skill point, watch the screen when you click "accept". The name of the player who is to get it, will appear. You can't change it to another player.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33