Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nzeodira
  • 1 Post By DiZZee

Thread: Andriod users

Unhappy Andriod users

It has now reach to the extend that andriod users is getting tired of this game.
    Can someone tell me a little bit reason why after playing a full season, all andriod users if I'm not mistaken can not see the best players and top goal scorers.
    As if that is not enough, I can't still get the main reason why it has to be that the only to buy a player for andriod users is by aunthion.
    Pls nordues should find a way to fix all this more especially editing of players name, number and country.

Guys what did you have to say...............?
    Jll02 likes this.

Well, I'm playing both from my computer and my android phone. I think it's pretty good actually, yes you have a few things missing but these details are not that bad !

You never check your team from a computer ? I just use my app when I'm away to attend games if i'm not busy, you can still do all you need to manage your team I think. Then when you're home with a few free minutes, you just check what you couldn't from your phone

Pro
    Its the same for ALL NON PC devices...not just android....isn't it.
    Marc Symons likes this.

Yes all apps miss things. Android is the worst due to the inability to edit names/numbers. Mind if you have a windows phone there isnt a top 11 app at all.

Ok well said. But I think it will a huge promotion to the game because the number of andriod users is growing higher every day.