Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Best way to improve a team?

Best way to improve a team?

Hello, I'd like to know what is in your opinion the best way to improve a team.. I am fairly new to the game and this is how my team looks like:
    Best way to improve a team?-immagine.jpg

As you can see I play with a 3-1-2-2-2 and I have an avg age of 23. My team has an avarage quality of 18 with Gerrard being the best player at 24*.
    Now I would like to know if you think I should change my formation or keep it this way and what the best way to make my team better is; should I train only 1 or 2 players with rests or should I keep training the whole team?
    Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are level 2, you can get players easy and you can change them from a season to an other one, don't look for you player, try to get this 30+ who are 5 stars, avoid to bid for 3,4 stars they are useless.

Give them win bonus when you have some important games, keep their moral/condition maxiumum if you can.
    MichaelChris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Alright thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind from now on and try to buy 5 star players; what roles are the ones to prioritize when buying? If I have to choose between a striker or a DC, which one would you buy?

Wake up sooner, the auction market should be free, try to get a ST then aim for defenders 2,3 then a gk/mc
    MichaelChris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't know if this will help you. Take a look here to some guides.

Guide: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-pricopgc.html (mine)
    Guide: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-part-1-a.html (justdomes)

Also if you are looking for counter formation, take a look to Adel Gamal.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...formation.html
    MichaelChris likes this.

Yes, thank you, I'll read them and see if I can learn something from them
    I'll probably just keep my team for this season since as you said it's actually pretty late now but my league is anyway really weak for some reason so I'm having no problem with that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelChris View Post
    Yes, thank you, I'll read them and see if I can learn something from them
    I'll probably just keep my team for this season since as you said it's actually pretty late now but my league is anyway really weak for some reason so I'm having no problem with that ^^
    Whats your current possition? Btw if you are on 1st and you are sure you can win league, don't buy players, wait till next season and buy them then, good luck and I hope you will win league :P all the best!
    MichaelChris likes this.

Yes I'm currently first with 12 wins 1 draw and +50 GF/GA so I'll do what you suggested; thanks for all the help and good luck to you and your season as well.

Dreamer
    how to do to train 1 or 2 players only ??? me, i train all the team every time!not choice!

and what you must give bonus when you are important games ?? me, i give bonus (competence point) after every match (1or 2 by players)

The most stupid game that i have ever seen... But people should be more stupid that play & like it very much so tokens are expensive more than enough and very easy to lost all!..
    Recommendation on my own: Remove fb application Status: Done...