Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What to do with my team

Famous
    A dozen very rich guys in Belgrade.

Rookie

Lightbulb

So I have pushed my team up to their max limit, chanded tatcic to 3-2-2-3 and won 10 games in a row no defeat over this peridod undefedat for more than 15 games make it to the 2nd place. I usualy score from 3-7 goals per a geme and in last 10 games conceded only 3 goals and make 35+ golas. I use my Scout player now hes7* for corner kick and penalty he has maked inseme 20 assist and over 10 goals my other two striker made me 10+ golas each and also MC playeing with onyl 2 and change them from time to time they all got about 8 glas this season and my DML,DMR players play just amazing both 7 goals and rating +8 my DC are good as a hell mosty 8 or 9 in form and make all together 9 golas which is good for Dc players.

--ST-ST--ST--
    --------------------
    ---- MC------MC------
    --DML-----------DMR--
    -----DC--DC--DC------
    ----------GK----------

using red arrows on middle ST and on DML/DMR

normal,mixed,own half,normal,mixed,zonal.

Im wining all the time now and have 1-6* player and 1-7* player in first team and 3-6* players for reserv. all other players are 5*. Im in the top of my serer always bouht top rated and most valued players avaible on my server. dindt buy toens, just collecting them last two seasons when I stayd in my league for one season because i needed to fail 1season because there wanret that much god players in transfer window.

And Thank you guys for hepling me with my squad.
    Last edited by Rok Lesničar; 02-06-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Rookie
    What to do with my team-75943_192099051000961_1302678777_n.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    So at the start of the season I bought myself a scout striker Q68 im in level 9 by now i have increase him on Q69 but the problem is that he ist preforming that good as I wanted to be. Hes value is 21,9 milions.

What should I do? in 7 games he has scored ony 1 goal hes form is 5,7,8,6,6,6,7.

but the problem is that i have 2-18yo striker both Q60 and value 25 milions and 2-19yo strikers valued 22 milions with Q60. thats 5* in my level.

Im playing 4-4-2 wit blue arrows on both DCs and red arrows on MR,ML, and red on both strikers My orders are normal, both flanks down, whole pitch, normal, mixed, zonal. most of my players have 5* which tatcic do you advise me to play with it ????

I have
    3 GK all 5*
    2 DL 5* and 4*
    3 DC 5* and two 4*
    2 DR 5*, 4*
    1 ML 5*
    5 MC one4* others 5*
    2 DML both 5*
    2 DMR both 5*
    5 Strikers 4strikers have 5* and one has 6* hes a scout. What tactisc should I do to make the best out of my team???

For start I would sell a striker, 4 is quite enough for playing 4-4-2, next get rid of a goal keeper, they rarely get injured so 2 max,. Also if your playing that formation you should have 2 ML, 4 MC, 2 MR to balance the team, playing DML and DMR is a negative aproach, your better with ML, MC,MC,MR across the middle, with all attacking arrows, if you want to play a match a bit more defensive then adjust the arrows on however many midfield players you wish.

Rookie
    Well for now I dont want to change my formation because I realy played well with this tactic I mean with this foramtio I have socred 80% of all of my goals and conceded onyl 3 so I dont see a reason to change It and also I have won 10 games in a roe with this formation why should I chage It. I tried to play more with more balanced foramtion adn well it just didnt work taht good for me I have terid 4-4-2 - playing good but not that good. tried some other formations like 4-3-3 and also played well but lose 3 out of 8 games.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    Well for now I dont want to change my formation because I realy played well with this tactic I mean with this foramtio I have socred 80% of all of my goals and conceded onyl 3 so I dont see a reason to change It and kalso I have won 10 games in a roe with this formation why should I chage It. I tried to play more with more balanced foramtion adn well it just didnt work taht good for me I have terid 4-4-2 - playing good but not that good. tried some other formations like 4-3-3 and also played well but lose 3 out of 8 games.

That's fine if your winning with a new formation then stick to it, I was only going on your original post and players you had.

Skidz talks sense. 3 GK's is ridiculous overkill and a waste of Squad spaces. Your formation may be working fine now but sooner or later nordeus will tweak the game engine and and you'll need a back up plan. your squad needs a bit more variety and defensive cover. Even with 3 in attack you really dont need 5 strikers. I always try have to 2 players for every position on the pitch in my squad.

Rookie
    Np. But still thanks for your advise. meybe in the foture Ill use some of you tactics.

Rookie
    Well Im keeping those GKs because I used to play 2games per a day and PT my team so if it comes to injuris I can replace them, and if I need new players well im going to sell them, but in the whole season I dodnt see better GK on transfer window. All my GK are much beeter then others GK ever seen on Transfer window.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123