Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Shot efficiency?

4-3N-3
    In my team page I have my training mode,
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...3%BCnchen.html

If you wanna be my pupil and help me to comprove if my system works, first, train the speed-resistance until +20 points than the other skills.

Play 4-3-3
    The 2 DC's blue arrow and all the other players red.
    the orders now I don't remember.
    (^-^)'

Thanks for info.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    last 5-6 matches everything is working really bad. They have more in physical stats than in others. I have spent over 200 tokens, but my team really plays worse than they should.
    Never spend any money on this game...They keep a track of who is spending money and they make there team perform bad intensionally so that they can force them to spend extra money..The same way who heals there player by purchasing red packs there players get injured much more than others...
    And the biggest one what's the point of making your team stronger when league, cup and champions league are decided on the overall rating of your team...My another account team is level 4 with only a average rating of 21 stars and I even barely open that account even there morals are low inspite of all this they are at the top of the league...

Rookie
    to be honest i agree with you on this. my level 11 team is always performing good, but not as good as i want them to play, and my other account is a level 4 team which is 3 stars and i pay fairly little attention to it and never spent tokens on it, and it wins every single game, like literally they have hardly lost a match, i think this season they are undefeated. I fully agree on that Siddharth Shanker Singh.
    Last edited by Mikedunga; 01-20-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Rookie
    and to answer your question masyaf, have you ever thought that this problem could be happening because of the morale of your players? maybe their morale isn't high enough, therefore they aren't producting much shots on target? just a thought.

No Morale, Condition is always at Maximum. So thanks to Nordeus, I will no spend money If they don't need it

Rookie
    no morale? i'd recommend putting them on your players at very good morale or superb. never good, poor or very poor, always green. and if they have played a match and have another one after, don't put conditions on them, leave their conditions as they are. i've noticed that if you put their conditions to full after they have played a match and they are playing another one, they perform poorly. also, never put all your players on full morale, i did that and my players performed terribly.

hope this helps

I have match in bad time becouse i will win CUP and my home match is in the time when They watch a match and me sleep because is early morning please i will my matches in central european time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedunga View Post
    no morale? i'd recommend putting them on your players at very good morale or superb. never good, poor or very poor, always green. and if they have played a match and have another one after, don't put conditions on them, leave their conditions as they are. i've noticed that if you put their conditions to full after they have played a match and they are playing another one, they perform poorly. also, never put all your players on full morale, i did that and my players performed terribly.

hope this helps
    I mean: "No, morale and conditon are always on maximum'

Rookie
    yeah don't put them on maximum, leave them just fairly green, not fully green.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast