Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay 2 Play?!?

Pay 2 Play?!?

For almost 4 years i have enjoyed this mini-game and paying for it has been optional up until now. I have gained some levels and worked pretty hard to have a decent team and as you progress the harder it gets to gain the next level, as it should be.
    But at this stage of the game i have realized that it is impossible to actually stay in the game without spending your tokens on emergency loans from the bank and to sell every young player you can get your hands on. The players i have do have a salary that is so high now that i cant bring enough money to the club to actually pay their salaries my players demand. Now my only option to continue playing the game is to buy tokens for real cash and then turn the tokens into game currency just to be able to pay my players.
    Advertising, ticket sales and selling youth players is not enough anymore to keep your economy afloat.

I know the game is a pay 2 win but i couldn't imagine that it actually would turn into a pay 2 play.

So with that my Bears will now leave the stage of being one of the most awesome teams in the game.

Took you all this time to realize this is about money first and foremost?

Famous
    Well done on playing for so long without buying tokens, musta been difficult against every other team who had spent money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik Baloo Andersson View Post
    For almost 4 years i have enjoyed this mini-game and paying for it has been optional up until now. I have gained some levels and worked pretty hard to have a decent team and as you progress the harder it gets to gain the next level, as it should be.
    But at this stage of the game i have realized that it is impossible to actually stay in the game without spending your tokens on emergency loans from the bank and to sell every young player you can get your hands on. The players i have do have a salary that is so high now that i cant bring enough money to the club to actually pay their salaries my players demand. Now my only option to continue playing the game is to buy tokens for real cash and then turn the tokens into game currency just to be able to pay my players.
    Advertising, ticket sales and selling youth players is not enough anymore to keep your economy afloat.

I know the game is a pay 2 win but i couldn't imagine that it actually would turn into a pay 2 play.

So with that my Bears will now leave the stage of being one of the most awesome teams in the game.
    For anyone of a high level in T11 thats struggling to maintain a positive $ balance, Friendlies are your best friend. I play an average of 3 friendlies a day, 5 on days when I only have 1 competitive game and this helps me maintain a 22 man squad paying max win bonuses for competitive games. Squad rotation is the key.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Even paying for tokens does not make your team the best

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    For anyone of a high level in T11 thats struggling to maintain a positive $ balance, Friendlies are your best friend. I play an average of 3 friendlies a day, 5 on days when I only have 1 competitive game and this helps me maintain a 22 man squad paying max win bonuses for competitive games. Squad rotation is the key.
    That only gives you skill points and packs, right?

No one attends my friendlies, I set the price at 1¤ per ticket in order to sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    That only gives you skill points and packs, right?

No one attends my friendlies, I set the price at 1¤ per ticket in order to sell out.
    You need to be of a high level for any significant ticket sales, The lowest levels get no or very little attendance to have any effect on finances.

Season 10 / Level 10

Anyway, won't it take a bit of precious lifetime hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Season 10 / Level 10

Anyway, won't it take a bit of precious lifetime hours?
    Yes it would do, But its not about selling out the stadium, It's getting max income, I believe at L10 you should be making approx 150K a friendly.

I'm out of the cup, CL will be another 3rd place in the group, I'll have room to test some ticket prices. I presume no bonuses for a win in friendlies, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast