Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: scout players always an advantage?

scout players always an advantage?

I have one question. I read somewhere that a player, who achieves scout status, does not train as hard as he did before. I was wondering if this is true? If so, is it better to keep him a 5* player, in order to achieve better development?

best wishes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dopewalka View Post
    I have one question. I read somewhere that a player, who achieves scout status, does not train as hard as he did before. I was wondering if this is true? If so, is it better to keep him a 5* player, in order to achieve better development?

best wishes
    Yes - a player who achieves scout status does not trains fast...
    But it like this only...
    2 star will train faster than 3 star, 3 star will train faster than 4 star, 4 star will train faster than 5 star and so on...My advise is when your players is about to reach SCOUT status than it better to make him learn a SPECIAL ABILITY than to make him scout...Or just store the skill points and assign them the next season...

or to keep the skillpoints and spend them the following season to keep him a 5* player, right?

Banned
    or to keep the skillpoints and spend them the following season to keep him a 5* player, right?
    Yes exactly...By doing his your player will immediately be on the verge of becoming a scout the next season...Its you choice what ever you want to do...

thanks

But even unassigned skill points are calculated in a players Q so he will train slower. Like a player 2 Skill Points from 6* has 3 Skill Points unassigned, then his Q is taken as a scout and he starts to train slowly..... So no use in saving skills, u can use them to train SA or just apply them. It will benefit ur players as they will be better Q and strong
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

really? well i thought the player's Q just rises when the SP are given to him

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    But even unassigned skill points are calculated in a players Q so he will train slower. Like a player 2 Skill Points from 6* has 3 Skill Points unassigned, then his Q is taken as a scout and he starts to train slowly..... So no use in saving skills, u can use them to train SA or just apply them. It will benefit ur players as they will be better Q and strong
    Experience or hearsay?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Experience or hearsay?

Well both. JF and a few other experienced managers have rectified it and last time I tanked and was saving SPs, I saw this happen to a few players who.had enough unassigned SPs to make them 6*. I am tanking again so I will keep trying.....

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

really? well i thought the player's Q just rises when the SP are given to him

The quality increase of the plauer is not shown unless u assign the SPs. Like if a player is 69Q and 5 SPs from 70Q, and he has 5 unassigned Skills, he will remain being showed as 69Q. But due to the unassigned Skills, the system recognises him as a 70Q and hence he trains slow. Hope it makes it clear.
    khris likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast