Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladbrokes SupersonicAds deals?

Guys, do the ladbrokes deal i would say for 10 $/€. Got them the next day after some emailing back en forward to nordeus en trialpay(440 tokens). Few days later they doubled my tokens to 886 lol. If u buy for 10$ tokens true the game itself u get a silly 80 tokens so just a tip

I've gone for the same deal, still waiting for tokens tho it says contact supersonicads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why won't it let me send a ticket?

Hi Badgerbitesme - if you are experiencing problems in opening a missing credit ticket, please contact us and we will open one for you. Thanks

Hi customer support SSA, that would be brilliant thanks, every time I fill in a form it won't let me submit it?

Great offer but I am still awaiting my tokens to be credited. Managed to open a support ticket and they sent an approved email at the weekend. It says that they will credit your account within a few hours, yet it has been 3/4 days.

Problem is once the ticket on the offer is finalised you cannot send another message. I have tried emailing via their website to no avail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12