Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nordeus doesn't care it at all

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Never heard of it.

However, I believe, you never put so much real money into a particular game until T11, am i right?
    No, There was Farmville, lol, and I don't even play that game anymore because I basically reached that games limits, 6 farms producing millions of coins everyday with lots of belted cows that gave out lots of coins, got to the point where I thought, there was no point playing anymore.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yeah, its jz a game.

I am not angry if lost to 1 star team coz it is also happen in real football. I found it quite normal.

What I angry at is their attitude. How could they treat us like that? Simply closed my request without answering me. No apologize for what they failed.

I would immediately stop playing if I only invest few dollar, but now it a THOUSAND man..... Sometime you dont have to compensate for what you failed.

Only apologize will do, at least its make me feel better.....
    Thats something else, but maybe you writed something against rules or I don't know, I never had problems they already answerd me on my tickets.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I actually have a problem with a WON bid that was not awarded, and I get response it's ongoing. For my part I will say they are responding to request

MDKII
    What I angry at is their attitude. How could they treat us like that? Simply closed my request without answering me. No apologize for what they failed.
    By request, do you mean support ticket? If so, please send me your ticket number (via PM) and I'll look into it.

Not a unique instance I had one 87419 Nov 27th which I had to re open with 88024 on the 29th to get a reply, Yan at his best.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ice, honestly if you don't like something better quit then to go angry, (my gf did same ) ). Depend from person to person, I'm taking just like a game, I remember when I was level 5 in CL I lost first game against 1 star team 2-1 or 2-0, they had 2 corners 2 goals(all game).

About this servers crash who was few days ago, is normal men, Nordeus is not Google to have super-mega-servers, I use to play games from Blizzard and server was falling there too (rewards = nothing, always).

This is just a game, take it like a game :P

And like July said, this errors will be over and over again in time, is normal, nobody is perfect.

Top11 made me angry many times too, but I still love this game, is unique,great and is the best for me, thats why I'm playing.
    I think what the TS point is, why Nordeus didn't give any compensation for every error they made?
    I think that's also normal for give us compensation

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @dulipat, what I wanted to say is that they can't give us something everytime, have a problem.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    @dulipat, what I wanted to say is that they can't give us something everytime, have a problem.
    ok then, we will just wait until we forget, oh, and then another error occured, we mad, we wait again, and then error again, Infinite loop.. .
    well, it's easier to stay calm if we're not the one who being treated badly.

Hey guys,
    I started to feel Nordeus doesn't care about at all. After they have been earning million of USD from us, they started to ignoring us.
    (...)?
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm not the best impressed either, but people do have to remember that this is just a game and its run by computers and with it being run by computers and servers etc, theres bound to be errors at times, so its not perfect and it wont ever be perfect no matter how long this game goes on for.
    Ice, honestly if you don't like something better quit then to go angry

I agree with ice87s. And in some points agree with July. But, to you both July and PricopGeorgeCătălin , this is not just a game. This is also business. On one side, people spend money and on the other side there are companies earn that money. Nordeus is selling an entertainment. Yes, it's free*. But, through all these free playing people, Nordeus can say that: I have 8,8 million people playing my game. Through free players, they get ads and earn money. And there are people who pay really serious amount of money on this game. They are buying entertainment to have fun from Nordeus; so that makes it a business. And since this is business, Nordeus can not ignore its players(customers). Unfortunately, nobody knows how to claim their rights and companies doesn't even care their customers satisfaction as long as they keep earning money. So this system goes on as it is already going on.
    Last edited by Finduxx; 01-29-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Joshiko likes this.

This is their responsibilities after taking so much money from us.

As for us, after putting lots of money on it, we jz want to enjoy the game and have fun.

Dont you think so?

Very simple, 50T to all token buyers only if they didnt want to compensate to idle players
    Last edited by ice87s; 01-29-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast