Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nordeus doesn't care it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Finduxx View Post
    I agree with ice87s. And in some points agree with July. But, to you both July and PricopGeorgeCătălin , this is not just a game. This is also business. On one side, people spend money and on he other side there are companies earn that money. Nordeus is selling an entertainment. Yes, it's free*. But, through all these free playing people, Nordeus can say that: I have 8,8 million people playing my game. Through free players, they get ads and earn money. And there are people who pay really serious amount of money on this game. They are buying entertainment to have fun from Nordeus; so that makes it a business. And since this is business, Nordeus can not ignore its players(customers). Unfortunately, nobody knows how to claim their rights and companies doesn't even care their customers satisfaction as long as they keep earning money. So this system goes on as it is already going on.
    Well speech, thumb up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Finduxx View Post
    I agree with ice87s. And in some points agree with July. But, to you both July and PricopGeorgeCătălin , this is not just a game. This is also business. On one side, people spend money and on he other side there are companies earn that money. Nordeus is selling an entertainment. Yes, it's free*. But, through all these free playing people, Nordeus can say that: I have 8,8 million people playing my game. Through free players, they get ads and earn money. And there are people who pay really serious amount of money on this game. They are buying entertainment to have fun from Nordeus; so that makes it a business. And since this is business, Nordeus can not ignore its players(customers). Unfortunately, nobody knows how to claim their rights and companies doesn't even care their customers satisfaction as long as they keep earning money. So this system goes on as it is already going on.
    The reason why nobody knows how to claim their rights is because all these facebook games are given terms and conditions on virtual currency, saying that any in-game cash is nothing but in-game cash and the games can be closed with 60 days notice to all players, so basically the companies that make facebook games set terms and conditions completely in their favour and they can do whatever they want with the game and that includes making any adjustments to the game or not and by fixing any errors that may occur or not.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-29-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    If you dont spend real money in this game, you wont having a problem...but most of ppl spend their real money to get advantages of other players, so whats the point if having 11 players with 6* against 11 players with 3-4* and had 80-20 possession + home games + max morale and 10k money reward and still draw the game??you guys want to say "it happened in the real life" fcuk no....it happens but not ALL THE TIME.

I spend money on this game, but I don't expect to win matches because of it. What's the point of playing a game if you can just buy your way to the top. Spending money surely helps, but it dosen't give you an automatic right to win games.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    If you dont spend real money in this game, you wont having a problem...but most of ppl spend their real money to get advantages of other players, so whats the point if having 11 players with 6* against 11 players with 3-4* and had 80-20 possession + home games + max morale and 10k money reward and still draw the game??you guys want to say "it happened in the real life" fcuk no....it happens but not ALL THE TIME.
    I have had 7* vs 3-4* this season and it ended in a draw as well, just because you have a full team of scouts, that it doesn't mean your going to win every game, I drew a match in the league last season as well when I had 8x 8* players in my squad. While its possible to go 26-0-0 with a 6* scout team or of greater quality, it doesn't mean that you will win every league game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I spend money on this game, but I don't expect to win matches because of it. What's the point of playing a game if you can just buy your way to the top. Spending money surely helps, but it dosen't give you an automatic right to win games.
    Thats exactly what I think, Just because you have better quality players vs other players same level as you that havent bough tokens once, it doesn't mean you will win every game.

Some people seem to think if they bought tokens with real cash that they will win every game, well they are wrong and they will be in for a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats exactly what I think, Just because you have better quality players vs other players same level as you that havent bough tokens once, it doesn't mean you will win every game.

Some people seem to think if they bought tokens with real cash that they will win every game, well they are wrong and they will be in for a surprise.
    Same here, at least i am not complaining about result
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Same here, at least i am not complaining about result
    Thats because on the law of averages over a season, we would probably most likely win the league, but with with a record like 24-1-1 like I had last season, If I finished say 5th with a 6* team I wouldn't be happy with what I have invested in my team unless of course I'm playing in a full 14 team division of scout buyers which by probability is highly unlikely, I have actually only ever came across 1 scout team buyer in the last 12 months of playing top eleven and he beat me in the Champions League Semi-Final, I didn't complain because I knew I lost against a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Well speech, thumb up!!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The reason why nobody knows how to claim their rights is because all these facebook games are given terms and conditions on virtual currency, saying that any in-game cash is nothing but in-game cash and the games can be closed with 60 days notice to all players, so basically the companies that make facebook games set terms and conditions completely in their favour and they can do whatever they want with the game and that includes making any adjustments to the game or not and by fixing any errors that may occur or not.
    Yeah, I agree every company want to set terms and conditions in their favour. But, still this is a business, so they can not do everything they want.. For example, customers are protected by laws on online shopping. This is kind of online shopping,too. Well, yeah facebook laws are little private laws and facebook is taking care for any kind of disadvanteges for itself and find a way to protect itself and its partner companies. But there are examples in world, there are people won the cases against even facebook, million dolar cases... Problem is we cant act together against injustices.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post

Well, I am not spending money on topeleven. But spent high amount of money on other online games to get some advanteges only; not to win the game. And I am against that money gives you really big advanteges that make too much difference. It should just make things easier. Like, you spend little less time than free players for the game. You do something in 1hour, free players do it in 3hrs. Time is very important for you so you pay to waste less time. That doesnt mean if you buy tokens and make a All-Stars team, you win matches. But, of course if there are lots of level differences btw ur team and openent team, you should win that match unless your player morals&conditions are not low.

I dont spend money so dont expect to get a higher rank. But I am still getting higher rank. I found the best formation for my team and after that I finished a league as leader with only 1 draw +25wins. But of course there was no much difference between me and other good teams. I also lost 5,6,7-0 against 85stars teams in cup matches. Just because I have the best formation,condition,moral I cant expect to win all games..and same here, just because i buy best players that doesnt mean i will always win.

All I am and as far as i see, we are saying is this: This system is not fair&honest. Free token providers cheating people(my opinion) and its still too much token oriented. Being token oriented doesnt mean token buyers win all games, it means system make people to buy more tokens even if you wanna play free, sometimes you think you need to buy tokens. And you see that there is chance to win some free tokens. And when you try to complete the offers to get free tokens you cant get even single token even you completed succesfully. So you back to think to buy tokens to do what you need to do in that moment.

Rookie
    Unfortunately games that involve competition online are all money oriented and yes you still can have fun but without buck your best strategy will not prevail. I play Kingdom of Camelot for months without spending a dime but at one point or you live behind the keyboard or you buy ( tokens) to continue the game. Here at least you will not be destroyed but buying token give you a real advantage not only to advance faster and win title ( even if there is exception... Like potelmy)but also to beat players that do not invest in the game. After that you can invest to give you a good start and live with that or buy $100 each season to a Barcelona team .... Personally I prefer the first option

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123