Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Just how crap can this game get?

Just how crap can this game get?

I decided to "attend" my game for the first time this season. I got a player sent off and tried to make some tactical changes. 12 times I tried to make the changes but everytime the game crashed and restarted T11. In the end I didn't get the chance to make the changes and lost the game 1-0.

Please don't tell me to contact Nordeus support because they will do the usual and do nothing and im not wasting my time.

Just thought I would share another example of just how ridiculously crap this game is.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I decided to "attend" my game for the first time this season. I got a player sent off and tried to make some tactical changes. 12 times I tried to make the changes but everytime the game crashed and restarted T11. In the end I didn't get the chance to make the changes and lost the game 1-0.

Please don't tell me to contact Nordeus support because they will do the usual and do nothing and im not wasting my time.

Just thought I would share another example of just how ridiculously crap this game is.
    I often happens with me too when I go to make a sub. and it irritating if u have a player injured. u don't even get that green

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

With 3G conection that happens to me a lot.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    With 3G conection that happens to me a lot.
    That's the thing it wasn't even on my 3G. I was connected to my fibre optic broadband at home.

Banned
    Didn't happened with me ever this substitution bug...
    Scott Anderson likes this.

2 days ago i have league, champ league and cup games on a same day, how to cope with that..

Famous
    You connecting through Facebook, or directly to the game?
    Must admit for all the crapness of the game engine, i've never had any connection problems! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Didn't happened with me ever this substitution bug...
    I wasn't even trying to make a sub, i was just trying to move some players positions and change some red arrows to blue ones on my full backs.

Rookie
    this happens to me too during friendly matches on my iphone, changing formations and substituting players. after subbing a few players the connection disconnects and it gets really effing annoying. NORDEUS have to do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You connecting through Facebook, or directly to the game?
    Must admit for all the crapness of the game engine, i've never had any connection problems! :/
    Directly to the game on my phone. Im in my 16th season and it's the first time I've encountered this problem....must be a new bug.....im sure Nordeus will be right onto it and fix it in no time!!!!! And no im not on drugs I have every faith that Nordeus will fix this before the end of the year....not sure what year though!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast