Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: That have absolutely no sense

LOL, now is definitive... i'm the only that have luck with this game LOLOLOL

(-.-)' ejem.

are you thinking in the option of tank?

and to bribe the referee? because that **** is definitely a lie .......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    True. Lower levels are easier to play, you beat the lesser teams, have the occasional blips but all will be good.

Once you reach higher up the ranks you will meet players who tanked a season, who buy tokens, who win/farm tokens and who are just really good with counter-formations.

I lost twice to a player that was 10* lower than me twice in the league last season. All good, just one of those exceptional teams in that league. He finished 3rd, I was second.

Are the so called lesser teams playing 5 in defense or midfield or maybe narrow diamond? if they are then that is where the problem lies. Are you playing Attacking? Don't take these teams for granted. Whatever the level a 5 man flat line is hard to penetrate and they play counter most times.

And btw, I think token buyers will have more challenges to succeed as Nordeus will identify them as potential repeated buyers and some matches may be rigged (equivalent to match fixing in real life) just so more token are bought. Ppl who buy tokens would probably get more frustrated than non-token buyers when they don't succeed after investing time & money.

Play this game by accepting that it is a money-making app/game. Tokens are their source of income. They don't need all of us to buy tokens. The 20-80 rule applies. If 20% of players regularly buy tokens, it contributes to 80% of their profit. And I would think more than 20% are token buyers and new players coming in willing to pay.

In a nutshell, non-token buyers probably need more patience and need to pay more attention to details when it comes to matches because your team is like a small fish in a pond full of big fishes & bot fish.
    Too true.

I just lost 3 in row in league and now I am no longer first. All team are for at least 5 point weaker then me and best is last team not only was weaker he played illegal formation. All by only 1-0, ok last 2-1. Even if i used to score 3 goal per game and recieve 0.6.
    Just like last season 3rd on half season and then boom my team starting to loose. I think they f*cked up something with leagues.
    Now player that was rated 8 all the time starting to have 5. I have 2 players among top 5 by goals, one among assist and one with best rating. All of them now fail. I mean its not they form droped by time but like boom and bad form even if they where rated 8 last few games. No I did not changed nothing.

I know in RL Chelsea and Man City sometime play bad and loose from weak team but in this game this is too much. Last season not only i with almost best team that didnt at end go in higher league but player with best squad also. He had 10 points more then second best team in league. He had all scout players with special ability. I can feel the pain of this guy spending so much money to buy best players and then they play bad agains everyone. Ofc but he beat me 2 times and then lost from guys that have 16 points less then him.

Fix the damn game engine because its too random and tactics or players have nothing to do with rasults.

Finally win again and it was 5-0 vs first guy. Its stupid all games (4) i lost this season was ony 1-0 but have score most goals 36, received less (only 7) in 12 matches and have goal difference better for 19 then next guy behinde and i am 4th. I hope this will now continue without losing again few in row vs weaker teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12