Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus cheating players

Apprentice
    4-4-2 defensive, counter, red arrow on ml/mr, play on both wings, normal tackling, zonal. used to win a lot of games like this. that's why too lazy to change formation based on opponent's formation. only problem is in league. no problem in cup and cl.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 01-29-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Banned
    If you think it's important formations, look at this video clip.

Formation and Top eleven

Nordeus say: Buy tokens, buy tokens, buy tokens, buy tokens...
    Last edited by milion; 01-29-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Not sure what language that is so I don't really get it, but I don't see anything wrong with the commentary, there has to be someone making the save. The same thing happens if your goalkeeper is injured or sent off and you don't do anything about it. Sedlak can be making interceptions too even if he's playing at MC.

Most importantly, stop with the annoying cursor movements, we can see what you're trying to say.

Also, this could have been a fluke, I've seen a few times that teams playing illegal formations can get a win. His tactics and orders might have influenced the result as well. I don't understand why you start with a legal formation, make it illegal, make it legal again for halftime, and then once again make it illegal during the second half. If you want to prove something, just use the same illegal formation throughout the match.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    What sort of tactics are you guys setting? I'm still doing very well, no losses or draws in the league since day 3.
    I have gone to defensive+counter and I'm scoring about 1.5 more goals/game on average now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have gone to defensive+counter and I'm scoring about 1.5 more goals/game on average now.
    I did the same july and just got beat 3-0 to my nearest rival

KEEP RIGHT ON

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Not sure what language that is so I don't really get it, but I don't see anything wrong with the commentary, there has to be someone making the save. The same thing happens if your goalkeeper is injured or sent off and you don't do anything about it. Sedlak can be making interceptions too even if he's playing at MC.

Most importantly, stop with the annoying cursor movements, we can see what you're trying to say.

Also, this could have been a fluke, I've seen a few times that teams playing illegal formations can get a win. His tactics and orders might have influenced the result as well. I don't understand why you start with a legal formation, make it illegal, make it legal again for halftime, and then once again make it illegal during the second half. If you want to prove something, just use the same illegal formation throughout the match.
    Not 100% sure but I think the engine recaculates around half way in each half and again at HT, ever noticed how there are a couple of time segments in each half where ther are no comments and the possession bar just bounces around at 75% of which ever side has the ball at the time.
    Adi also mentioned about key decisions, one was 61 min, think the other was in the first half.
    Either way it certainly looks like the engine is a bit prehistoric to say the least, one long shot would have been enough to tie the game, no dubt it would have been the next comment if the match had not ended.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Banned
    Soon I will make this video clip in English language.

Quote Originally Posted by milion View Post
    Soon I will make this video clip in English language.

Thats an old one isn't it? Never seen top eleven look like that, Is that the old verson?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nordeus is totally cheating players! I just had a match with second to last in my league... Both 4-4-2 formations... all my players well rested, with high morale and ALL 6 stars or more... The opposing team had 3-4-5 stars players and an overall rating lower than mine with over 10 points... Couldn't score once! No action, almost no comments, is like my players were told not to strike... Last game, I almost got beaten by a team with TWO eliminated players and after I was leading 2-0... In nine players, they scored twice and were having better ball posession! I mean... come on! It's way too obvious! When is somebody gonna sue those guys?
    aiureah likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    About first video, is something normal, this is not real football, everything is a big script, dosent metter where you put your gk, when they will shoot, somebody will appere on your goal, this is not something new.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast