Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus cheating players

Banned

Nordeus cheating players

I have the best team in the league. I'm level 23rd. I had a 5 point lead and was the first, while the server is down. Since then I have lost 4 games, 1 games draw and 1 games win in 6 days. Nordeus is definitely doing something negative on the servers. This is a disaster.

This is not game. This is grand theft.
    ice87s and Rapyer like this.

Someone claims theres been a major update on the game engine which renders some tactics that worked well useless and other tactics like defend+counter more goal productive. I used to be able to win games by 6s-7s, now its 2s and 3s.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Check your players, moral/condition to be up, also if your players have just bad rating is hard to get them back
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Someone claims theres been a major update on the game engine which renders some tactics that worked well useless and other tactics like defend+counter more goal productive. I used to be able to win games by 6s-7s, now its 2s and 3s.
    That someone could be right... Since the server (login) problems i'm also having problems winning easy games. Matches that i normally would win easely, i now play equal or even loose them.

Rookie
    Well, i think if he is lv 23 he knows what morale and condition means. As July Fourth said it may be the update because just now i hardly won 3-0 vs a team with 20 quality difference and 80-20% possesion.

Banned
    My morals, fitness and quality.

The game becomes stupid.

Do you still have that stupid reason? 6 days, 6 matches, lost 4, 1 Draw, 1 win.
    Last edited by milion; 01-28-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    Playsmartpeople and aiureah like this.

Apprentice
    i agreed they changed the game engines so we would need to buy MORE AND MORE TOKENS. it happened to me also mate. from average 4s goals now only to 1-2s goals and i got my first draw in the league while having 60-40 possession + 10* differences in quality + they got one sent off player....so fake now this game...just enjoy it mate and dont spend anymore tokens in this game...
    aiureah likes this.

Rookie
    I agree, I am on my second season. First, season I had won almost all my games. Now, with a much better team, (22.2*). I lost like all my games. Something is totally going on I would say.

Apprentice
    appreciate if we can get reply from nordeus admin. i'm not going as far to say that there is cheating. but there is noticeable difference in match results in league this season. so far, i don't find any difference in cup and cl match results from previous seasons.

What sort of tactics are you guys setting? I'm still doing very well, no losses or draws in the league since day 3.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15