Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: How are results determined?

Here's what I posted on the Season 50 thread-

See this Trollolololol from my Cup-

LOLs nice one to a T buyer

But thats not the weird part. I logged in and it popped up that their match was going on, I went to the Currently Playing part if Fixtures and saw that the weaker team had the p written on their side(it told that the winner had won). I went to see that stats and saw the match was going on and the score of penalties was 4:4 still!!! Another example that results are predetermined. Now this will be posted on that thread by BigB
    rastaman70 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

vad
    Apprentice
    > And the point is that if Nordeus is not giving us any explanation

About a week ago I went to nordeus' company webpage and sent them email that I'd like to consider advertising in t11 for my own company (which is true), "please send me pricing information". No reply. Do you really think they care about forum discussions? Most companies create user forum as means to eliminate their own support rather than the vehicle to gather feedback.

If you never used their own support, I suggest that you try it out, contact them and ask a question. The reply will give you an idea to what degree they don't care.
    rdsouza and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    > And the point is that if Nordeus is not giving us any explanation

About a week ago I went to nordeus' company webpage and sent them email that I'd like to consider advertising in t11 for my own company (which is true), "please send me pricing information". No reply. Do you really think they care about forum discussions? Most companies create user forum as means to eliminate their own support rather than the vehicle to gather feedback.

If you never used their own support, I suggest that you try it out, contact them and ask a question. The reply will give you an idea to what degree they don't care.
    true. my feedback about releasing changelogs and giving info to the forum staff is considered a 'new suggetsion'. twas deleted within a few days. any sane person would be pissed off
    H, E, double hockey stick even in my mods i even included many random small notes in my changelogs
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    dont get me started about this getting beat by teams that are 2 or 3 *'s less than all my players. Its stupid. Maybe a draw is realistic but getting beat by 3+ goals is a joke.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    we will never discover the truth about how nge works, but we can guess how definitely isnt working...
    For sure the game does a first simulation of the result in the 3 minutes before the games. Otherwise why isnt possible to change formations or players in those minutes?
    After that simulation a first result comes out. That result definitively isnt the final result. If you start a game with a strong 11 and you change soon to illegal oop you can lose badly even if not always... this is a proof that the game simulates again after few minutes. I dont know how many times the game does that during the match. I can think that the game simulates 3 times, since the simulation before the match begins 3 minutes before KO and the match stands for 9 minutes. So it is possible that the engine simulates 3 times: 3 minutes before match, at 30' and at 60' (Or maybe 4 times at 15',45' and 75')...
    Now, about the commentary... if u sub a player it takes few minutes to be seen in the commentary... but subs dont happen all the times at same minutes. they just happen randomly after the button is clicked... so there are 2 possibilities: 1) the commentary reflects engine. If it is like that the game does a lot of simulations during the match... i dont think it is what happens, since presimulation takes 3 minutes...
    2) the commentary is live and reflect your changes, but doesnt reflect the engine. I mean is separated.... More than possible. But, yes there is a but... sometimes happen that u sub a player and then u take a goal immediately... this lead people to think they made a wrong sub, and, at the same time, lead people to think that engine and commentary arent separated....
    So, we have again 2 options: A) nge and commentary arent separated, B) they are separated. I can only think that if it isnt A(and i dont think it is A, because of point 1)), then it is like this: Commentary and nge are separated. Nge decides some portions of time in which the teams will score... but doesnt decide the exact minutes... that is randomly chosen from commentary simulations.
    Maybe every 15 minutes 15,30,45,60. New calculations.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey @Visionary
    I see that you 're searching the old wardrobes and closets
    That's a very good first step.
    Keep digging, there are hidden treasures
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678