Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is this due to my formation???

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Looks like you played vs. one of the hardest formations to beat... I usually go Narrow Diamond or something through the middle vs 4 4 2.
    Any idea why 4-4-2 is so hard to beat in your opinion Cat?? Is that merely opinion or is it actually a fact of the game? Cause if it is I'm going to start playing 4-4-2!!

I have to say, I honestly don't recall being beaten by 4-4-2, in fact, I find it quite an 'ordinary' formation and would think that it's easier to beat with a bit of adventure on your part? I'm not saying I've never been beaten, but I can't remember having been. I'm only Level 5 mind so got a long way to go to really research that fact.

I also find it the easiest to beat, only lost a couple times against 442. Usually I lose against weird formations.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What I say is my opinion unless it is in relation to Rules violations. Please take it as my opinion so I don't have to preface EVERY sentence with "I think".

4 4 2 can be managed a rather lot of ways, so it is more inscrutable that other more obvious modules. Maybe it is just I have a hard time with it the last few seasons... but I rather doubt it... look at old threads I am not alone in this opinion, ok?

I invite anyone to play a friendly against me playing 4 4 2 if they think it is easy to beat.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pétur Benediktsson View Post
    Its just random results dont buy players and dont spend money then maybe they fix this.
    This is my 31st season and I haven't spent a single penny. I just farm the boosters and collect tokens and tank if I think my team cannot finish at the top of the table.

BTY thanks all for the wonderful advice.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    31 seasons! Wow! Outstanding endurance, hope you're still having fun.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    31 seasons! Wow! Outstanding endurance, hope you're still having fun.
    Even though the game hasn't changed a lot since I started, 1/10/2011 11.31 I rarely miss my games and it is not going to change. I have a group of friends playing this game some above me and with me and a lot below, and we meet every day and discuss about this game for about and hour every day which is really fun.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12