Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: is this dumb or what?

Being a man down seems to have zero effect in this game. THREE men down? (Has that ever happened IRL???) The other team should be scoring at will .. heck, they should be scoring almost by accident.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    wow, I trolled someone. trying to tank, thanks to Mark Symons inspirational presence and thinking I have this game tanked, I almost won. Had 50% in all my players condition and was morally bankrupt so to speak, played an illegal formation (which should not be illegal, but what the hell) and instructions that should increase the chance to lose.
    You had strong wings, the match engine liked it.

I am also facing with FCK that tanking is not that easy, but I try my best not to get promoted.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    rastaman , i play the same formation . which way do you point the arrows ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    rastaman , i play the same formation . which way do you point the arrows ?
    everyone on the top side of center is blue arrows, and everyone on the bottom is red arrows.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Being a man down seems to have zero effect in this game. THREE men down? (Has that ever happened IRL???) The other team should be scoring at will .. heck, they should be scoring almost by accident.
    thats just it. 3 men down for over half the game and he got nothing. missed 2 penalties. so 3 men down and 3 penalties given, 2 of which were missed. >redacted< for him, and for the game engines reputation.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.

This is golden material! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    This is golden material! lol
    I swear!!!! One of the worst trolls ever.... It joins that SuperLong list

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    You had strong wings, the match engine liked it.

I am also facing with FCK that tanking is not that easy, but I try my best not to get promoted.
    LOLs it is..... Learn from me Train ur players at 5%. They will get injured in large groups. So if u get 12 out of 22 injured, u will have less than 10 players fit and ur opponents will get walkovers. Do this for 5-6 matches till u reach 13th or 14th Then no chance of recovery. But this is T11 and anything can happen.Like ManU have chance to win this season then that is only if they play in T11 LOLs
    Celtic likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    played the #3 in the league today and won 4-0. prob was, I was trying to tank and doing a test.
    this account is my worst and lowest and I use to to suck up my old tired players from my higher accounts for a few tokens.
    I am out of the cup and CL and tanking so no game mean anything so I dont apply moral packs and I keep my players down in condition in the yellow and red areas usually.
    I didnt play a strange formation like usual, but look: moral is bankrupt for the most part and all of my players are below 60% condition and they kicked ass vs a same quality opponent. I made the one change to get my green pack and played normal tactics.
    I am now 3W - 3D - 8L while trying to tank. I could do more to tank I realize this, but I am testing a few things. the win today was a surprise after 3 straight draws.

I cant win vs a lower quality opponent in the cup while going all out with full condition and moral with win bonus, but I cant lose with no morale and low condition. no losses in last 4 games.

Not quite why that's an illegal formation... meh random/troll game. Nothing to see here, move along guys.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast