Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marc Symons

Thread: How to get tokens?

How to get tokens?

Hey guys, I have 3.5 million notes but only 1 token which is a big problem when it comes to auctions. The tokens don't come to me when I watch the videos and I'm not using my details for some survery. So my question is, Is there any other way to get say 4-5 tokens?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    How to get tokens?-1.jpg How to get tokens?-2.jpg

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-tokens.html

Do you have pop blocker/ad blocker/script block turned off when watching the videos? I know, a simple question, but sometimes people don't think of the easy stuff.

If you are playing on a portable I hear Tapjoy can be a good way to get a few T as well.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nah I looked and it was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by EHDD1711 View Post
    Hey guys, I have 3.5 million notes but only 1 token which is a big problem when it comes to auctions. The tokens don't come to me when I watch the videos and I'm not using my details for some survery. So my question is, Is there any other way to get say 4-5 tokens?
    Downloading apps? - Go to https://www.tapjoy.com/homepage - Other than that you could always do a survey and use different details. I mean you could use your real age etc so that the survey doesn't get messed up but give a false name and address/phone number so you don't get spammed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It can also be worth trying a different browser, I have best luck with Firefox and Opera for the videos. The usual clear all data..

Sometimes the videos don't work, but more often than not they do.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok thank you, I hate how you have to have tokens to bid on players it's so stupid