Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

Banned
    I think the all three friends deserve it, after all they are putting so much of extra effort in it......
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I think the all three friends deserve it, after all they are putting so much of extra effort in it......
    LOLs seriously they need a standing ovasion..... here it goes

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Are u fine??? Have coffee and go for a walk... all will be fine by evening

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Spot on TypTex. Your input is always top notch.
    rastaman70 likes this.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    3 players from the same country are in my league. Nothing wrong with it. What I really don't like is that they obviously know each other and make sure that the team in need of points will never face the best team of his/her friend.
    I know there is worse in life than not reaching his objective in a free game but the word "game" comes together with "fair-play" in my opinion, and these people do not have the right attitude.

So my question is simple: should I spend some time reporting it (and to whom ?) or will it be a waste of time ? At least, I don't want to be in their league next season...
    If you notice any suspicious behavior from other players, please report it to Nordeus Support with all the details and we will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    If you notice any suspicious behavior from other players, please report it to Nordeus Support with all the details and we will look into it.
    Is what they are allegedly doing not allowed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    What would be considered suspicious behaviour? since having multiple accounts is allowed and it should be obvious that support from multiple accounts should then be allowed, what is suspicious behavior? is power support or tanking suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    What would be considered suspicious behaviour? since having multiple accounts is allowed and it should be obvious that support from multiple accounts should then be allowed, what is suspicious behavior? is power support or tanking suspicious?
    What is wrong is that the Position #1 is setting up a weak sub team against #2 and #4 but not against the OP who is #3 and all others in their league. This is wrong as the others have to lose qgainst the very strong team of #1 but #2 & #4 can still win PURPOSELY..... I don't mind power support as the bonus possession doesn't make much difference but THIS is REDICULOUS!!!!! That is why I said this is wrong, although not illegal

Tell us ur opinion-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    What is wrong is that the Position #1 is setting up a weak sub team against #2 and #4 but not against the OP who is #3 and all others in their league. This is wrong as the others have to lose qgainst the very strong team of #1 but #2 & #4 can still win PURPOSELY..... I don't mind power support as the bonus possession doesn't make much difference but THIS is REDICULOUS!!!!! That is why I said this is wrong, although not illegal
    I have a game today vs my other team in the same league and #1 team is tied for first while my #2 team is sitting in 14th. #2 team is obviously tanking and once I get enough behind the team sitting in 7th position, I will play my strongest team and start winning again, assured of 8th or worse. #2 will play his strongest team vs the 3 teams in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to make sure that my #1 team has an easier time to win the league.

IS this what you have a problem with? because I dont. Like I said, I will do whatever I can to win and this is not exactly cheating. Its just game manipulation, the same as buying tokens.

this is what happens when nordees puts friends in the same league. I just happen to have the two teams liking each other in fb so they can gift each other every day, but putting them in the same league is usually a bad thing for me meaning only one can win the league. good for me this season as one is tanking so i only need one to win the league.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 01-28-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Spot on TypTex. Your input is always top notch.
    If you are pro swearing on here, then you need to talk with the mods about a rule change.

If you think I have no right to challenge anyone swearing on here, then report me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast