Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

Sorry to intervene guys.... no mod here now.. I am not one either... I see where this is going.. so just relax guys. This takes the thread off topic. And u guys know that if any important thread goes off topic for even a couple of comments it is locked. So u can make a separate thread for this discussion on swearing, but I don't think this is the place
    @rastaman, I get ur point basically that if T buyers buy tokens to have an advantage, and u don't want to buy them as u hate financing Nordeus like i do, so u utilize all the opportunities presented by game to get advantage. I agree so far. I totally agree. But if u see the OP, he doesn't buy Ts, so I can feel how frustrating it must be. He can't even stay afloat now without buying Ts or spending more important time on this game. Using power support etc against T Buuers is fine, but against guys like u and me who play for fun.... well, u r the manager, u r the boss
    @ typtex and BigB, I feel that if there are rules against offensive words, what goes in following them.... u can express urself otherwise also. I agree with BigB that THOSE two words are not that offensive but if they were moderated, lets consider them to be. Anf whats the point typtex when rastaman's post did get moderated and the word was changed????
    And ya we listen to these words every 2nd minute in real world and even on other internet socializing places but if it is not allowed here, lets keep it that way. Afterall there are plenty more places to use these words w/o trouble And I feel rarely any young child will mind these word which he can hear every movie he sees, ever song he listens to, every other place he goes.... These days it is hard to prevent youngsters from exposure to such things but if it is wanted, a little effort won't harm
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post

I wouldn't consider the first one as swearing and think tge fact you pulled someone up for it is just trouble making.
    I see you won't use it though. Both sh!t and p!ss and all the phrases you can write them into are swearing. Doesn't matter how they are dressed up. They should not be used here.

and you think me pulling someone up for using it is troublemaking? I'd do it in the street and I will do it on here.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Hahaha what's the matter here ?

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I see you won't use it though. Both sh!t and p!ss and all the phrases you can write them into are swearing. Doesn't matter how they are dressed up. They should not be used here.

and you think me pulling someone up for using it is troublemaking? I'd do it in the street and I will do it on here.
    Why would I? So you can report me?

You are absolutely priceless, you pull people up for allegedly swearing then use the exact same words yourself....twice!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Banned
    i dont know what child would be on here, and if they are on here, the odds are they have heard them all plus new ones I dont know. but if thats the only thing wrong with my actions then typtex has too much time on his hands. go play the game and post things that are relevant to the subject of the OP.

Saransh. I dont care who I play against, I use the same tactics against all, whether they are unsportsmanlike or not. yes, I am the manager.

Dreamer
    Seems like the little trolls nest here that very much like to give it out aren't so happy taking it.

Go think up some more insults rastaman70.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Anf whats the point typtex when rastaman's post did get moderated and the word was changed????
    the point is I'm sick of the trolls and the wannabe bullies, if they talk about me, I will answer them back.

Seems like the little trolls nest here that very much like to give it out aren't so happy taking it.

Go think up some more insults rastaman70.
    Simple solution;

If you aren't happy with something someone as said, report it to a mod, or report the post, saves plenty of arguments, and saves you looking like you're trying to be some sort of unofficial mod TypTex.

It's quite simple that there's a triangle of 3 members who don't like each other here, let's be civil eh

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Simple solution;

If you aren't happy with something someone as said, report it to a mod, or report the post, saves plenty of arguments, and saves you looking like you're trying to be some sort of unofficial mod TypTex.

It's quite simple that there's a triangle of 3 members who don't like each other here, let's be civil eh
    Not trying to be some sort of unofficial mod Sxrenity.

But I do have a right to challenge bad language used on here, and I do have a right to reply when I am attacked on here.

Not trying to be some sort of unofficial mod Sxrenity.

But I do have a right to challenge bad language used on here, and I do have a right to reply when I am attacked on here.
    Really sorry but Sxrenity is right, your coming across as some sort of unofficial mod and like I said the mods, especially Cat,do a great job monitoring the forum for bad language.

As for you challenging bad language, do you really not see the irony that it seems ok for you to use that sort of language twice but it's not ok for anybody else to use it?
    rastaman70 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast