Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: market madness

market madness

When i logged in tonight, there were about 20 5* players on the market. I added a couple to my watch list, and came back later to check and see what bidding was like ..

Most of them were gone:
    market madness-market1.jpg

So i took the above screenshot, then reloaded, and there were a whole bunch of them again ..
    market madness-market2.jpg

Came back 20 minutes later and:
    market madness-market3.jpg
    Notice how NONE of the players in the last shot were there 20 minutes earlier.

I noticed this too at my level. The sickening thing is, a lot of them were sold in the initial round (this was about 2 hours ago).

Unfortunately I didn't have enough money to bid

i have seen this happen before. Probably market inactivity or just a glitchy auction list

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    its not madness....dont u guys realize???everytime we refresh the market, the players will be different(sometimes its same, but wait for 5-10 mins and do it again and u will find a lot of new players)...it wont be the same...thats why when you refresh for the first time you found a lot of players but after 20 mins, they are gone because you refreshed the browser again...

T11 do this so people wont bid for same person...they are trying to make the competition balance.i just wow if u guys just realized that thing now. in order to keep the same player in the list we need to bid or add in the list.simple like that.

It's not different every time you refresh, though, I had to do it a lot of times when looking for players on day 1.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    its not madness....dont u guys realize???everytime we refresh the market, the players will be different(sometimes its same, but wait for 5-10 mins and do it again and u will find a lot of new players)...it wont be the same...thats why when you refresh for the first time you found a lot of players but after 20 mins, they are gone because you refreshed the browser again...

T11 do this so people wont bid for same person...they are trying to make the competition balance.i just wow if u guys just realized that thing now. in order to keep the same player in the list we need to bid or add in the list.simple like that.
    it used to be like this for me. but i think for the past few seasons, refresh every x mins does not give fresh list of auction players anymore. i think now in my server, the list will only be refreshed once the time has elapsed for all the players in the list. not really sure about this as i seldom go to auction anymore. i bought only 1 scout player this season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    it used to be like this for me. but i think for the past few seasons, refresh every x mins does not give fresh list of auction players anymore. i think now in my server, the list will only be refreshed once the time has elapsed for all the players in the list. not really sure about this as i seldom go to auction anymore. i bought only 1 scout player this season.
    it will be works more often if you dont have any bid or list in the transfer market.try it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It's not different every time you refresh, though, I had to do it a lot of times when looking for players on day 1.
    I just tried it my friend....at 5.20pm i saw 14 players and screenshot the market...then i refreshed after 4 mins...guess what... there were 2 players missing....player A still has 2 hours before the auction closed and player b still got 30 mins...

its not that obvious right now than at the beginning of the season....well you can say, its how t11 works....i found about this because last time i want to bid a player and i refreshed it and he was gone.eventhough im pretty sure he still had like 42mins for the auction.

It especially didn't work for me on day 1, I shortlisted the players I was interested in and refreshed straight away, sometimes the same list was still there.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Top Eleven will find new players for your market to fill the gaps in for expired auctions every few mins, sometimes you don't see new players on refresh, sometimes you do find players, also if theres lots of players on sale, some maybe removed and replaced with others, to give all players listed on auction a good chance of selling or getting a bid of at least 1 token, what the OP has shown is normal activity.

If you don't refresh page after around 2 hours 30 mins, the transfer market becomes blank.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast