Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: market madness

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It especially didn't work for me on day 1, I shortlisted the players I was interested in and refreshed straight away, sometimes the same list was still there.
    try every 5 mins then. it works really well in my server though. maybe you can print screen the 5 star only and wait for 5 mins then you refresh it and check the differences of players. im sure you will find 1-2 players missing and if u will get 3-4 new players.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Top Eleven will find new players for your market to fill the gaps in for expired auctions every few mins, sometimes you don't see new players on refresh, sometimes you do find players, also if theres lots of players on sale, some maybe removed and replaced with others, to give all players listed on auction a good chance of selling or getting a bid of at least 1 token, what the OP has shown is normal activity.

If you don't refresh page after around 2 hours 30 mins, the transfer market becomes blank.
    yes yes...i agree with ur explanation about the market.
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 01-29-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    try every 5 mins then. it works really well in my server though. maybe you can print screen the 5 star only and wait for 5 mins then you refresh it and check the differences of players. im sure you will find 1-2 players missing and if u will get 3-4 new players.
    So you agree that it's not every time then? Because I was doing it more often than every 5 minutes.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15