Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By arjan
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Dilemma need suggestions.

Dilemma need suggestions.

Dilemma need suggestions.-untitled.jpgDilemma need suggestions.-untitled2.jpg
    I just bought a young five stars GK(one on one stopper) my previous one is 6 stars no special ability now I am a bit confused whom I should play as my no 1 GK what do you guys think??

The SA on your lower quality GK will effectively give him an extra star when an opponent's ST gets one on one with him to shoot at goal, so in effect they'll both be about the same in that situation, although in normal situations your higher Q keeper will be better.

I'd rotate them both, and let them both play games, as eventually the keeper with the SA will overtake the other keeper in quality, as he's younger and will train faster, then it's simple which one you'll want in the end
    arjan and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arjan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	18775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	18776
    I just bought a young five stars GK(one on one stopper) my previous one is 6 stars no special ability now I am a bit confused whom I should play as my no 1 GK what do you guys think??
    Up to you but I always go with players that have a SA even though i don't think they do a damn thing

In the first place, you shouldn't be buying players just for the sake of buying and then not knowing who to play. Buy who you need.

Why did you get him in the first place if he was not going to replace your current GK?

IF the reason you got this GK was because your current GK was not performing then, you should play your younger keeper.
    IF the reason is because you want to power train him with an eye for the future, then play your higher quality keeper.

You can rotate for cup/cl/league also if you wish.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Till date only one on one stopper keepers have been good for me, others have been pathetic. I would always choose the one on one GK. U can do it like the One on One keeper will play home matches and The 6* one will play away ones.... since u need to concede less at home and if one of them performs better, then make him ur permanent

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    In the first place, you shouldn't be buying players just for the sake of buying and then not knowing who to play. Buy who you need.

Why did you get him in the first place if he was not going to replace your current GK?

IF the reason you got this GK was because your current GK was not performing then, you should play your younger keeper.
    IF the reason is because you want to power train him with an eye for the future, then play your higher quality keeper.

You can rotate for cup/cl/league also if you wish.
    I bought him because I didn't have a second keeper in the team and I was looking for one, and this one I thought was too good to let it go.

Also I got him in the first bid.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sounds like you got a good deal. Now you just gotta find some more D.
    arjan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by arjan View Post
    I bought him because I didn't have a second keeper in the team and I was looking for one, and this one I thought was too good to let it go.

Also I got him in the first bid.
    Guess you answered your own question - "too good to let it go". There's your new No. 1
    arjan and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Win2 solution: rotation

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Addicted
    The two keepers are the same age.

Keep both and rotate like Sxrenity said. See which one earns better ratings and/or accumulates skill points faster.

Do you have a third GK? If not, you should have two on your squad.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game