Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: help

help

can someone give me a cle as to why i cant upgrade stadium and facilities anymore? only at level 3 for all of them but the next levels are locked???

cheers.

If you look, your stadium will ask for all facilities/upgrades to be a certain level before you can upgrade it, and unlock the later facilities upgrades, you may have missed a pitch upgrade or something.
    El Pistolero likes this.

I upgrade all my important ones and then I have to do the pointless ones like lights and scoreboards. Until I do these I can't upgrade much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    If you look, your stadium will ask for all facilities/upgrades to be a certain level before you can upgrade it, and unlock the later facilities upgrades, you may have missed a pitch upgrade or something.
    yeah, have done. bloody score board! thanks bud!

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I upgrade all my important ones and then I have to do the pointless ones like lights and scoreboards. Until I do these I can't upgrade much else.
    yeah they seem pointless, you cant even see them on your stadium can you?

the scoreboards could at least change on the bit where you watch the match on the website

can any1 help me i am trying to upgrade my stadium but it seems that it gives me additional ekstra days and dont know where to complain first time complainer it say here 16 days but know seems like 20 days already i hopw some can read this and help me thx

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is not clear what is the problem, that an upgrade is taking too long? I have not heard of that ever happening and if that is the what you are saying, that is a glitch, a bug, an issue about which to send a detailed request to Nordeus Support

if you can make screen shots it helps to illustrate issues
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]