Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: everybody getts trolled? not so far...

Apprentice

Question everybody getts trolled? not so far...

The last few days someone posted a hate thread against indonesians.

I want to say, i have nothing against other countries / races / religions.

Now that this is said:
    I got trolled, you got trolled, the one who won my league 2 seasons ago got trolled.

Why does the one in 1st place in my league does not get trolled by the s*&*&tty Nordeus game engine?
    Is it because he's indonesian?

everybody getts trolled? not so far...-1515016_10200310440122918_61492040_n.jpg
    everybody getts trolled? not so far...-1555560_10200310423962514_2034995771_n.jpg
    He has 1 loss to me.
    I have 1 loss to 3rd place, who:
    -has a weaker team
    -made no transfers by the time of our game
    -had a 4* team, playing 4-3-3 against my mostly 5*, 4-1-4-1 team.
    But that was not my troll

My troll was against a 1 and 2* team. 0-0.

Just waiting to see if 1st place ,who's also indonesian, gets trolled by the end of the season.
    In my theory, you get trolled once a season (i got trolled, oce in the cup and once in the league).
    And don't tell me you don't get trolled, because i lost 1 title due to troll results, and his will be my last(if i lose it)
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

I know exactly what you are talking about, got trolled at least twice this season, I do not loose games usually but the important ones did not went that well... In real life, I have yet to see how a 41212 nd beats a equal an equal 442. Doing real life football for over 25 years now.

We just have to live with it, but I did notice winning asian teams, which is okay if this would make all sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen Cristea View Post

Now that this is said:
    I got trolled, you got trolled, the one who won my league 2 seasons ago got trolled.

Why does the one in 1st place in my league does not get trolled by the s*&*&tty Nordeus game engine?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1515016_10200310440122918_61492040_n.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	17473

Name:	1555560_10200310423962514_2034995771_n.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	17474
    He has 1 loss to me.
    -has a weaker team

Just waiting to see if 1st place ,who's also indonesian, gets trolled by the end of the season.
    In my theory, you get trolled once a season (i got trolled, oce in the cup and once in the league).
    And don't tell me you don't get trolled, because i lost 1 title due to troll results, and his will be my last(if i lose it)
    I got trolled this season in CL.I won 2-1 in the first leg. However, I lost to a much much weaker team which played with only with 9 players (2 injured in the 1st half) against my full team, giving a result of 1-2 after 120 mins of the 2nd leg. His GK made 7 saves and mine made none. Then my men missed 3 penalty kicks in a row, eliminating me the first time ever from the 1/16 round of the CL

I got trolled in the CL this year. I was at home against a team who was 9.6* weaker than me, I countered his formation and I lost 6-1!!!!!! We then played the exact same formations in the return game and I won 5-1!!!!!

The T11 game engine is seriously crap!!!!!!

I got trolled in CL too. I had 2Wins and 2 Draws in 4 matches in group stage and stood 1st in my group. Then suddenly lost to the 1st position team and slipped down to 3rd on GD. I had to play against the 4th in the last match. I had thrashed then before and they had not won a single game by then. I lost to them 3-1 How????? i wish i knew.

And well, here is the time for me to get trolled again. The last 5-6 games of the season and i am sure i will lose and draw most of them no matter what. Since 5 seasons i have been having the worst kind of end of season trolls ever!!!!! I have them again this season end, i will quit as i have decided.
    Tùng Ngói and HULIANO like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Actually cringe at all the people moaning about troll results. To say that Indonesians get given better results is ludicrous, and Saransh to say your going to quit if your season get trolled is also stupid. We all know you threaten to quit every other day and live on these boards. If you put as much energy into working as you do this forum you'd be a rich man.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Actually cringe at all the people moaning about troll results. To say that Indonesians get given better results is ludicrous, and Saransh to say your going to quit if your season get trolled is also stupid. We all know you threaten to quit every other day and live on these boards. If you put as much energy into working as you do this forum you'd be a rich man.
    1) I don't work
    2)I am here when i am taking a break from studies to vent, crack jokes, read some funny comments and chill for some minutes before another intense study session.
    3) This time the quitting decision willl stand final. 1st or nothing. Because we have already been trolled at the end of every season for 5 seasons now. If it happens again it is a clear indication that it is not going to stop and will happen every season. What is the point in playing when u lose because of irritating end of season trolls????? And why the hell shall i "threaten" u all??? What have u got to do with whether i play or no. And nobody is going to beg to me to keep playing, when nordeus doesn't do it, why shall others??(And neither i want them to beg to me). It is a statement at the end of my comment to tell how irritated i am from those trolls.
    4)If u don't like people moaning about troll results stop coming here as u r sure to find vents on this forums.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugen Cristea View Post

Now that this is said:

Name:	1515016_10200310440122918_61492040_n.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	17473

Name:	1555560_10200310423962514_2034995771_n.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	17474
    He has 1 loss to me.
    -has a weaker team

I am in a same situation, man!
    I am also waiting for his troll result.
    I hav got 3 troll results already!
    My team has the best Q in my league!!!!

... may all teams have a fair(unfair) troll results ..

The engine sucks, that's why
    Ivan Ivanov 000 likes this.

Apprentice
    Is it trolling though? Or is it just 'football' ?!

I'm not saying trolling doesn't occur, because I'm sure it does. All I'm saying is, not every defeat can be blamed on a fault, or a bug, or dark forces. I recently posted about a lack of goals for my team - which I do still find hard to explain given my teams attributes against the attributes of my opponents. Added to a prolonged period and no real explanation. To me that if anything is trolling. Which even may not be. In actual fact. I guess we're all likely to be biased and it's natural for us to feel aggrieved at a poor result.

However, let's not forget that in football, odd results do occur. The best team doesn't always win. Nor do the side with the most possession. I guess maybe credit is due to the game for being as lifelike as possible in that respect.

The one thing I can't stand is being beaten by someone who never watches their games, thus surely meaning they don't spend nearly as much time tending to their team as me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast