Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bring back old transfer market

Rookie
    They may well of introduced the system to try and encourage players to spend more cash on tokens but if they did then well they got it wrong as the system for me at least is doing the exact opposite.

I've spent about £30 since I started playing this game and half of that was a mistake as I selected the wrong amount of tokens!! and out of the 300 tokens or so I bought I spent about 75 on daft things like kits, emblems and name changes etc.

Also I could have got along just fine without spending and it's easy enough (or it was) to get good players I just wanted to get a a full young squad with SA that would last me for several seasons without having to make any major changes and theres still no conclusive proof that SA do much for a player or team as my team last year had not a single SA player and I pretty much had an identical season in terms of results well apart from losing the CL final 0-1 as opposed to winning it this year 1-0!!

But anyway I digress, I just don't like the new system and I hope they see sense and revert back because I said in an earlier post wheeling and dealing in the transfer markets is a big part of the enjoyment for me in football sim games and it'll will if anything make me lose interest in the game that bit quicker!

Wall of text over and out!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

IMHO - this is a casual game, dependent on the goodwill of casual gamers. Serious Gamers would be inclined to a serious game - one which did not spew out troll results, where there was great (not just good) Customer service and responsiveness to customer feedback, crashes, bugs, issues like this and many others (like when the ads disappeared or the issue with friendlies, injuries) ... I could go on...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    buyers should be happy of new market... casual gamers wont be competitive enough anymore

Banned
    bring back old transfer market-misc-you-dont-say.png
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Understanding and Acceptance are two separate things.
    rdsouza likes this.

Banned
    IMHO - this is a casual game, dependent on the goodwill of casual gamers. Serious Gamers would be inclined to a serious game - one which did not spew out troll results, where there was great (not just good) Customer service and responsiveness to customer feedback, crashes, bugs, issues like this and many others (like when the ads disappeared or the issue with friendlies, injuries) ... I could go on...
    i disagree... simple games many times are more attractive and addictive than better and complex ones... and btw, serious gamers exist in every game
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-09-2014 at 11:12 AM.

this new system is making me feel like dropping this game as soon as my tokens finished... bring back the old transfer market please..

No argument there! Just suggesting that the ratio or serious gamers (spenders) would be much higher in games where the basic rules are known and results are "reasonably" predictable with just enough of a possible surprise that keeps you interested. Im not sure if there are many managers who would be bold enough to predict a win (let alone a result) even playing a visibly weaker team in an illegal formation.

i disagree... simple games many times are more attractive and addictive than better and complex ones... and btw, serious gamers exist in every game
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Banned
    No argument there! Just suggesting that the ratio or serious gamers (spenders) would be much higher in games where the basic rules are known and results are "reasonably" predictable with just enough of a possible surprise that keeps you interested. Im not sure if there are many managers who would be bold enough to predict a win (let alone a result) even playing a visibly weaker team in an illegal formation.
    no arguments from me neither... i think serious gamers are a % of all the gamers (dont know the exact %... lets assume the more complex is the game the more the serious gamers are.). Nordeus claims to have millions of gamers... not many other games can get a so wide base, even if complex ones. so the, let's say 5% of 10 millions, will be still higher than the 20% of 500 000
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-09-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Ya' think? Millions??. This has been debated as well in other threads I recall. Is it # of registrations or active players? Millions of players would surely reflect in a greater (than a few hundred currently) number of simultaneous forum logins. And assuming such popularity, surely more than the few thousand Facebook likes for the messages posted - even adjusting for the different languages. Dunno for sure, but Id put the number of active players at a few hundred thousand - if not lower.

no arguments from me neither... i think serious gamers are a % of all the gamers (dont know the exact %... but i assume it is the same in every game). Nordeus claims to have millions of gamers... not many other games can get a so wide base, even if complex ones. for me the more the complex, the less are the gamers
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Ya' think? Millions??. This has been debated as well in other threads I recall. Is it # of registrations or active players? Millions of players would surely reflect in a greater (than a few hundred currently) number of simultaneous forum logins. And assuming such popularity, surely more than the few thousand Facebook likes for the messages posted - even adjusting for the different languages. Dunno for sure, but Id put the number of active players at a few hundred thousand - if not lower.
    but still we can say that 10 millions is the base of the game. we can count Inactive as part of the non serious base.... i mean, 10 million people used nordeus product

Banned
    but still we can say that 10 millions is the base of the game. we can count Inactive as part of the non serious base.... i mean, 10 million people used nordeus product
    and if half of them buy 1$ T daily that means 150M$ / month .. great

Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast