Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bring back old transfer market

Seriously!?!? - 6 weeks for THIS? Hasn't anyone been reading / reviewing feedback? We need to be able to SELL in order to BUY as a first step... An additional 5* player - Wohooooo!. So you want to increase the Bidding war on this player right - more tokens to Nordeus?

Well - best of luck (NOT!!) to Nordeus and what your internal data tells you 6 months from now.

As a Customer, I have only two words for you!!...

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have updated the transfer market and included one extra 5 star player to be available, as well increased the time you have for bidding. We will continue making adjustments based on feedback.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Rookie
    So one extra 5* player and extra time to sell players and that's it?

Still no free tranferes and now I get twice as long to see if that extra player and the other five are worth bidding on?

Hardly worth bothering with and letting the community know but I guess you did as I probably would have struggled to notice!

BBTOTM

Thank you for coming back to us.

Unfortunately, as explained in previous posts, the real problem is the impossibility to sell to lower leagues (1 or 2 levels down) or buying from higher ones (1 or 2 levels up). As previously stated, I don't mind bidding wars, as you have to make money on tokens, but the impossibility to sell will stuck the whole system.....
    Please allow selling to lower leagues at least of 3 stars players (2 levels down), else the game will be unsustainable

We have updated the transfer market and included one extra 5 star player to be available, as well increased the time you have for bidding. We will continue making adjustments based on feedback.
    Last edited by Leffe Addict; 02-21-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    MDKII APRIL FOOL is still 1 and a half month away...why are you trolling us from now...

Is this the update then the NORDEUS should keep this update to themselves...

So now the current market is even more worse then the previous market...At least in previous market the players got refreshed after 25 minutes but now...So in total we got 10 five star players in 1 hour...Now since you have increased the time for bidding so we will get only 6 five star players in 1 hour(approx)...

So in all you have made the market even more worse...No body will buy 3,4 star players even if they in the market for whole 1 day...

Increased time for bidding so more people will get the time to bid on the few 5 star player...So more bidding war...So more revenue for NORDEUS...

If you continue in this fashion then the day is not far when NORDEUS will get bankrupted...Why NORDEUS is only running behind money...Increase the game quality money will automatically pour in...

You guys want to win the BEST APP on ANDROID award and this is the way to treat your user...After 1 month complain this is what you have came up with...

Wished if there was negative VOTING option I would have then definitely voted...You all spoiled my weekend...

So now we have to fight 2 battles...
    1) Bring back the old transfer market...And when we succeed in this, then
    2) Bring back the oldest transfer market...

Are you joking? that is rubbish!!! we want a whole page of young 5* players and what about those that don't have the new transfer system and are only getting 3* players and the odd old 5* player? no mention of this!!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Sooo, all of those managers (me included) who initially beat up Tankers , it does not seem such a bad option now eh ... tank 2 seasons, get your players up in skill and compete in 1 maybe 2 seasons. Since you can sell your 3 stars players anyway - play'em into retirement.

This way you need to buy (bidding war) or scout - once every 2 seasons on average and 70 tokens accumulated should come good.

I put myself in Nordeus' shoes (Yuck!) and if my strategy was to milk the game for everything it currently has and dont care about the future, I can kinda' understand the decisions

Old TM Buying> Lots of choice, some bidding wars, many cheap purchases, scouts not very popular > Token Spend (players) Baseline
    New TM Buying > Much Less choice, many bidding wars, no cheap purchases, scouts more popular > Increased Token Spending (players)

Old TM Selling > Good buyers market from lower levels, Good Cash generation > Minimal Token spend on Cash
    New TM Selling > No buyers for 3*/4*, No Cash Generation> Tokens for Cash > Drives toward a buyers market > More Tokens

So heres a suggestion for the Devs / Management. Reduce the Cash generation from tournaments, matches and utilities. That way your customers will be forced to spend Tokens on buying Cash as well as Players! :-)
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Sooo, all of those managers (me included) who initially beat up Tankers , it does not seem such a bad option now eh ... tank 2 seasons, get your players up in skill and compete in 1 maybe 2 seasons. Since you can sell your 3 stars players anyway - play'em into retirement.

This way you need to buy (bidding war) or scout - once every 2 seasons on average and 70 tokens accumulated should come good.

I put myself in Nordeus' shoes (Yuck!) and if my strategy was to milk the game for everything it currently has and dont care about the future, I can kinda' understand the decisions

Old TM Buying> Lots of choice, some bidding wars, many cheap purchases, scouts not very popular > Token Spend (players) Baseline
    New TM Buying > Much Less choice, many bidding wars, no cheap purchases, scouts more popular > Increased Token Spending (players)

Old TM Selling > Good buyers market from lower levels, Good Cash generation > Minimal Token spend on Cash
    New TM Selling > No buyers for 3*/4*, No Cash Generation> Tokens for Cash > Drives toward a buyers market > More Tokens

So heres a suggestion for the Devs / Management. Reduce the Cash generation from tournaments, matches and utilities. That way your customers will be forced to spend Tokens on buying Cash as well as Players! :-)
    Why not make TOKENS available only thorough money...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post

The problem with tanking is that you are missing out on your players premium performing ages (and not too mention it is very boring) and when you lose 2 seasons tanking that will bring them closer to retirement age and what when they retire? as you cannot replace them with this stupid transfer market?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

And so, no matter how I look at it - the game loses its customer base. Either through Boredom or impossible odds OR just too expensive to play! But then again - thats a long term view, which i dont think is what Nordeus is currently taking!

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    The problem with tanking is that you are missing out on your players premium performing ages (and not too mention it is very boring) and when you lose 2 seasons tanking that will bring them closer to retirement age and what when they retire? as you cannot replace them with this stupid transfer market?
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.

I am so glad that my server never received the transfer market update.

Not rubbing that in by the way, but now I am slightly concerned that they may implement this new 'update', if you can call it that, on all severs.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast