Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Youth players generated

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    138
    So far i have only had one good player from my youth team that was worth keeping the rest have all been signed and sold asap to raise funds.

  2. #22
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    The only time in 11 seasons i've had a striker is when it was the 2 star player everyone instantly sells. Mainly midfielders and defenders just training up my first 24 token goalie this season
    Over the seasons I've had an 18 token and a 24 token goalie, both have been brilliant and, including the keeper I got when I started, the only keepers I've had in 11 seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  3. #23
    Dreamer satansboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Over the seasons I've had an 18 token and a 24 token goalie, both have been brilliant and, including the keeper I got when I started, the only keepers I've had in 11 seasons.
    That's great to hear he's still on the bench training hard as i need my best goalie for the title race this season as i'm in a tricky division.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  4. #24
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You get two players every 12 days. I sign the 2* one and sell him straight away. I always have a few hundred greens saved up so If the 4* one is 18 or 24 tokens I usually sign him and train him up to 5* by the end of the day.
    Like I've just done with this striker!
    In one day your player 4 stars become a 5 stars ??!! How do you do that ??
    24 tokens for a player is huge!! On transfertmarket you have 5 stars for less than 18 or 24 tokens! So what pay 18 or 24 tokens when you pay less for better stars players on transfer market ?!

  5. #25
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    There are Markets out there where such players are a guaranteed bidding war. Also the 24T players are usually (!) better than what you can get on the Market in terms of their value.

    He had greens to train him up quickly.
    gogs67 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    In one day your player 4 stars become a 5 stars ??!! How do you do that ??
    24 tokens for a player is huge!! On transfertmarket you have 5 stars for less than 18 or 24 tokens! So what pay 18 or 24 tokens when you pay less for better stars players on transfer market ?!
    Yep, train up quickly with 60 or 70 greens.
    And on my transfer market an 18 year old 4* will easily go 20 or 30 rounds with multiple bidders, so I find it a lot easier just to pay the 18 tokens and guarantee I get the player, saves using the transfer system and losing tokens.

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25
    Which day at the season is the youth players generated? Its now day 22/28 and i havent heard anything yet.....

  8. #28
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by bulle View Post
    Which day at the season is the youth players generated? Its now day 22/28 and i havent heard anything yet.....
    All depends what level of construction you are with the Youth Academy. I get 2 new players every 12 days, but I know it's a lot longer to wait if you have the basic facilities.

  9. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    All depends what level of construction you are with the Youth Academy. I get 2 new players every 12 days, but I know it's a lot longer to wait if you have the basic facilities.
    The youth academy is at level 5. Now it says that 2 new players will be generated in 9 days. Is this timer resetted every time i am rebuilding the academy?

  10. #30
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by bulle View Post
    The youth academy is at level 5. Now it says that 2 new players will be generated in 9 days. Is this timer resetted every time i am rebuilding the academy?
    Yes, timer restarts when youth academy is upgraded.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast