Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Top eleven creating teams at auction end to force a bidding war

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGiboney View Post
    I've had several auctions where I'm the only one who bids and I watch the countdown to zero and then it goes away and I never get my player. I'm on wifi and have NEVER lost connection at any time. It only has happened with good players. Last one I bid at 30 minutes out, left, logged back on and watched the last 5 minutes, no one else bid, bidding ended and then it disappeared.
    Nordeus would only send me an automated response telling me to 1) make sure I bid early and 2) make sure I have a good connection.
    F u.
    yea this happen to me for 2 times, and i even experience that the player disappear at 5th sec.. mayb it's bug.. but bear with it when u r playing app game or fb game like this. just eat it up , get over it and plan for the next bid

I've a player on my server who for the past year or so always ends up with a team of players that are 1 training cone away from being 6 star.

I check the negotiations pages quite regularly and from around day 5 onwards he always has 5+ players on the list. (The rest of the players when you click on his team are also just 1 cone away, yet aren't on the negotiations list). Those players then stay on the list until the end of the season. They are 1 cone away from 6 star, yet they never accrue enough training to get that extra cone. I've put bids in several times for his players, yet he never responds to any of the offers - even when I have gone way over the top with the offer.

It just strikes me as odd how non of his players ever hit scout level, yet all are 1 cone away from it. Surely after he plays a game some will be scouts due to experience?

It begs the question on if his account is a dummy one or if it is a real user. If it is a real user then he is playing the game in a really odd manner. Even stranger was that when I was first starting out at level 1/2/3 I often seemed to end up in bidding wars with the same account. I also used to get drawn with his team in the first few levels (not been in a bidding war or been in the same league with him for over a year now).

It's a very odd account and the team name (something silly like Cooch Cooo Cooch) is silly too. Something about him/the account just doesn't feel right.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It does seem a little odd, but not completely nutty. Maybe they like having a 5* star team? I have one team I kept at 4* for a few seasons.. Basically holding a ton of points to keep their Q the same, assigning up to just below 4* after Cup draw. They could be doing that, desiring to keep the players at that particular Q for as long as possible?

There was a team I was getting into bidding wars with early on, (he was going for a solid 6* team) but he decided to use the Scout list so I don't ever see him now. But he would always be buying the 18 y.o. gems I wanted, it got to the point I just wouldnt bid if I saw him. Thankfully I only got in League with him once, though I saw him in CL a couple times.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've a player on my server who for the past year or so always ends up with a team of players that are 1 training cone away from being 6 star.

I check the negotiations pages quite regularly and from around day 5 onwards he always has 5+ players on the list. (The rest of the players when you click on his team are also just 1 cone away, yet aren't on the negotiations list). Those players then stay on the list until the end of the season. They are 1 cone away from 6 star, yet they never accrue enough training to get that extra cone. I've put bids in several times for his players, yet he never responds to any of the offers - even when I have gone way over the top with the offer.

It just strikes me as odd how non of his players ever hit scout level, yet all are 1 cone away from it. Surely after he plays a game some will be scouts due to experience?

It begs the question on if his account is a dummy one or if it is a real user. If it is a real user then he is playing the game in a really odd manner. Even stranger was that when I was first starting out at level 1/2/3 I often seemed to end up in bidding wars with the same account. I also used to get drawn with his team in the first few levels (not been in a bidding war or been in the same league with him for over a year now).

It's a very odd account and the team name (something silly like Cooch Cooo Cooch) is silly too. Something about him/the account just doesn't feel right.
    You have to assign the skill points to the players for them to get better, plus maybe he hasn't played for awhile, it is a good strategy to have players on the negotiations tab so you can try and get coins

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I can understand the Cat.

What I don't get is how he can have a team of 18 players, all 1 cone away from being 6 star, who all remain 1 cone away from being 6 star for two weeks.

Surely once they have played enough games they gain that extra cone and are removed from the negotiation list as a result. I know he only ever shows 5 or 6 players on the negotiation lists, but I just don't get why he wouldn't allocate the cones.

Each season after a few days he reappears with new players on the list. That's the next odd thing, they are all again new players. He never has the same players for more than 1 season.

Just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    You have to assign the skill points to the players for them to get better, plus maybe he hasn't played for awhile, it is a good strategy to have players on the negotiations tab so you can try and get coins
    Yeah, but even without allocating the cones, the player would disappear from the negotiation lists wouldn't he. A bit like how players slow down in training when they go up a star, regardless of if you have allocated his cones.

I'm not saying he is doing anything dodgy, but if he isn't then he isn't really getting the best out of his team and must burn through a lot of tokens playing the way he does.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Yeah, but even without allocating the cones, the player would disappear from the negotiation lists wouldn't he. A bit like how players slow down in training when they go up a star, regardless of if you have allocated his cones.

I'm not saying he is doing anything dodgy, but if he isn't then he isn't really getting the best out of his team and must burn through a lot of tokens playing the way he does.
    Maybe he is just trying to mess with everyone who plays T11. His whole goal in life is to mess with peoples minds
    kynan likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Lol maybe!

It doesn't really bother me as I don't have any contact with him within the game anymore as we haven't been drawn together for the past 13/14 seasons.

I'd probably be a bit miffed if he kept popping up in my league though.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No they don't go off the list until you assign the cones. On that 4* team I tried, I kept getting offers for players.

But if he had different players each season yeah that IS odd.
    kynan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will have to take your word on that Cat about them not going off the negotiation lists until the cones are given. I just assumed they would as players slow down when they move up a star even if they are not allocated.

As I don't hold back cones its not something I've ever experienced myself.

Like I say, not saying he is doing anything dodgy, but the account is a very odd one. He does seem to love being 1 cone away from 6's all the time. Different strokes for different folks I guess though!

Even though he has a very strong team each season he seems to be very inconsistent in the leagues. Always gets promotion but very rarely in the mix for the title.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast