Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players Performance

Players Performance

I am on season 12 and find myself with some players that are giving me below average performances, they are getting 5-6's, not just one player but two or three players, this has lead to me struggling in the league this year and not qualifying for the champions league for the first time.

I have checked there contracts and they are all on 3 years and i have even dropped them from the team to try and give them a boost, but nothing has worked.

Anybody got any ideas or are they just bad players?

They are bad player. I suggest you to search another player
    YOU PIESS !!

Rookie
    Not convinced player ratings are that important for example I have two 20/21 year old MC playmakers.

One has a 1 in 4 goal ratio and averages around 7 while the other has a 1 in 2 goal ratio and has a 5 average... So meh not convinced apart from just not liking his performance stats his goals scoring is fine....

Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    Not convinced player ratings are that important for example I have two 20/21 year old MC playmakers.

One has a 1 in 4 goal ratio and averages around 7 while the other has a 1 in 2 goal ratio and has a 5 average... So meh not convinced apart from just not liking his performance stats his goals scoring is fine....
    So on that evidence do, you pick your team on Performance ratings, Goals scored, or star rating?

I have mostly picked them on performance ratings and goals scored but this season my team has struggled big time?

Rookie
    I dunno really it was usually ratings and when ever I had a consistently low rated player I'd ship them out and replace but I'm gonna give this guy another season and see if his ratings improve and as long as I see him still getting goals I'll persist!

But if I had like you a two or three performing badly then I'd replace a couple if it's effecting your team on the whole!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    I dunno really it was usually ratings and when ever I had a consistently low rated player I'd ship them out and replace but I'm gonna give this guy another season and see if his ratings improve and as long as I see him still getting goals I'll persist!

But if I had like you a two or three performing badly then I'd replace a couple if it's effecting your team on the whole!
    Great thanks for your input.
    Another question is if i have a player that is a AMC,AML,AMR is his best position the AMC because it is the first position?
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

I have just found a post on this site saying that they were having player performance issue and someone suggested that they changed the players details, such as Name, Nationality etc and they started performing at a better rate.

I will try this and keep you posted.
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post
    I have just found a post on this site saying that they were having player performance issue and someone suggested that they changed the players details, such as Name, Nationality etc and they started performing at a better rate.

I personally think that spending tokens on changing players names to improve performances, does not make sense, it should in theory make no difference to how he plays, I would like to think that Reals team is just coincidence, If you do try this please post your findings,ie how many games he played better for?. I give the player a season or so and if he is a slow trainer, constant low ratings etc, I would wait till he got to a 1 point short of another star then sell him as this gets the most price and only I know he is useless lol.

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    You could try 1 other thing and i know this sounds crazy but half the things that happen on this game are. I had a player who in value and quality should have been amazing but he kept getting 4-6 in his ratings. Someone on here suggested changing all the players details and as i'd kept him for a full season and tried everything else i thought why not

After that his stats are now consistent 7-9 figure that out?????.

I will post my results if any after a few games.
    Last edited by Harold007; 02-05-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post

I've tried that, no improvement for me, after a few games I sold him !
    let's see what happen to yours..

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast