Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Appeal finals fixture?

Appeal finals fixture?

Hi, is there a way to get the fixture for a cup final game moved? Mine is scheduled for Friday, 1:02am, and of course I would like to make such an important game a live match. Unfortunately, that is in the middle of the night, and I can't stay up so late as I have to get out of bed early. And as it takes place at neutral venue, I have no reshedule function available, even though I am listed as "home team".

I am now in 5th league, and this season I have for the first time had a number of games taking place between midnight and 6am.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The scheduling has changed to make more time between matches, and this has affected almost everyone I think.

You cannot change the final, sorry to say. (maybe set an alarm and go back to sleep after? I have done that for important games)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Surely they could do better, I'm also in a final the schedule time is 01:10 in the morning, my opponent is in Hong Kong and the time difference is I'm 8 hours behind. Therefore a reasonable time for my opponent. Why not make the ko 09:00 my time which would be 17:00 his/her time this would practical both teams.

Pro
    Sleep when u ......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The scheduling has changed to make more time between matches, and this has affected almost everyone I think.

You cannot change the final, sorry to say. (maybe set an alarm and go back to sleep after? I have done that for important games)
    is this game worth getting up for???

Its fine if u don't get up... Just make sure ur players(especially ur keeper) is up and awake for the match
    rdsouza likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Sleep well without worrieees!!!

The result has been made!
    Wake up only if u want to enjoy the simulation of final game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    is this game worth getting up for???
    This is coming from the man who will tank unless he is guaranteed to win the league.

As Harrison said, I'd set an alarm and then going back to sleep. That's what I did one time, however i lost the game lol

Rookie
    my final is played as the same time as yours....1 in the morning....**** it i will stay up till then an go to bed after that...will do some work to make the time pass quicker also to do something beneficial for me with the time i spend for the game....hope u have a good game and you are the winner...best of luck to u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast