Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: This game is a scam folks

This game is a scam folks

Don't bother spending money on this app. Every new season your players quality decreases. And your players never improve fast enough to maintain their Star Quality. SCAM

i lost 5 players because of injury in just two matches. lost my only striker, bought a new Scout striker 50 tokens , and the first game he played he got injured in just 15mins. my average team quality is 34.9, and i lost to a team with an average quality of 13 or some ****. player got red carded and suddenly possession was 70-30 for the opposition. it's just not real lol why do you think they give you the option to spend tokens on anything/everything in that game, if u dont have enough morale boosters, condition boosters or medical, you can spend tokens for some more!!! spend more tokens to increase the speed of construction. BLA BLA ****ING BLA. so obvious this app is just after money. so if you're not spending money on this app then GOOD. if you ARE, then STOP !!!!
    aiureah and Bengan like this.

Your players only decrease stars (not quality) if you are promoted to the next level and if your players get injured then replace them, you should have more players on a team including reserves then if you get a red card/injury then you can replace him. And what are you on about money i am level 20 and i haven't spent any real money on the game it's just called good managment! And if you don't like it don't play!

All Sars FC
    Level 20
    Abi Maingame likes this.

Yes we know that this game/app is after some money, but its entirely your choice whether to invest in some tokens that can improve your team or maintain it. Also if you have all your strikers injured you need to play a midfielder or a defender as a striker or you lose possession.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad Adam Broderick View Post
    Don't bother spending money on this app. Every new season your players quality decreases. And your players never improve fast enough to maintain their Star Quality. SCAM
    Umm that's supposed to happen..then you buy better players to carry your team through the season..Their quality remains the same, but they go down a star because you've gone up a level. Relatively, they are not as good, but their quality remains the same.

Rookie
    150-200tokens per season from in game and vid offer is enough to do the trick ,unless u wanna go all the way 4 win then spend some money

Video offer, sigh!

It surely is a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad Adam Broderick View Post
    i lost 5 players because of injury in just two matches. lost my only striker, bought a new Scout striker 50 tokens , and the first game he played he got injured in just 15mins. my average team quality is 34.9, and i lost to a team with an average quality of 13 or some ****. player got red carded and suddenly possession was 70-30 for the opposition. it's just not real lol why do you think they give you the option to spend tokens on anything/everything in that game, if u dont have enough morale boosters, condition boosters or medical, you can spend tokens for some more!!! spend more tokens to increase the speed of construction. BLA BLA ****ING BLA. so obvious this app is just after money. so if you're not spending money on this app then GOOD. if you ARE, then STOP !!!!
    This game has certain patterns which are "forcing" users to spend their money and buy tokens. In last few seasons I realized a way that game is setting the game results. I hope you all realized that knowledge and creativity doesnt have any influence on final result. Each league on every level has few players that are equal for the whole season on the top positions. Positions are held by players that are active and spending. Some things that are happening in the game are out of the common sense. I used to be delighted with it, but it seems Nordeus is killing its reputation by setting rules to gain tokens. In a long period, that stategy will kill the desire of the players. Either makers will change this scam, or it a bye-bye sooner than later.

For me, from today, I am leaving this game for good. After I spent a lot of money and time on it. Games is a serious threat to a common sense.
    cracicot and aiureah like this.

Apprentice
    I love a good noob post lol

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    I love a good noob post lol
    And a one that bumps up a 6 month old topic. There is also a strategy to play this game, it just take time to work it out how to play the game the best way possible.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast