Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it possible to have 4 injured players in 2 days???

is it possible to have 4 injured players in 2 days???

20 percent of my team is injured(4 to be exact). 2 in the same game one of witch has recovered that morning from another injury. i cannot believe it. I understand that is a free game and they have to "convince" me in some manner to "invest" some real money but this is frustrating... Anyone has the same problem????

Famous
    Just like real life I'm afraid.
    My Fantasy Football team has 6 players out injured, it's been weeks since i manged to get a full 11 players scoring points!
    Some times you're lucky, other times you're not!

not special, look at this, glory for this game

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...s-1-match.html

this game shoud not be about luck.... but about skills....and ****...my 3 best players are out when i'm in the semifinals of champ league and cup.... it's true i never spend a dime on tokens ... i expect to loose with teams owners that they put money in and bought top players but this is too low...and is real life rip off that's all there is real in this game

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by wilddogww View Post
    this game shoud not be about luck.... but about skills....and ****...my 3 best players are out when i'm in the semifinals of champ league and cup.... it's true i never spend a dime on tokens ... i expect to loose with teams owners that they put money in and bought top players but this is too low...and is real life rip off that's all there is real in this game
    You're right it is annoying and it seems to happen in game more than in real life i don't know how long you've been playing but i never have less than 20 players worth having to cover all positions because of what you've said

If you're reaching the most critical point of the season with only 11 good players and a bench full of useless journey men then you can guarantee stuff like this is gonna happen

i always try to have matching substitutes for my players...i use 22 players, always rotate them. My biggest problem for me is that i have no substitutes and 2 games in 6 hours... i've read a comment in another thread related to this problem and someone said that i have injured players because the difference between me and my opponent was to big and the system coped with that in this manner....i incline to give him reason but i believe nordeus could of find another way to settle this...not benching all my players....

there we go, people face many injuries if they have a full team. im running on a budget team with minimum players. sure i still see some injuries, but at least theyre manageable, and it doesnt strain my finances a lot
    next season try having at max 5 subs, youll see fewer injuries
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

lol my friend had 6 injured players in like 4 games haha

Quote Originally Posted by wilddogww View Post
    20 percent of my team is injured(4 to be exact). 2 in the same game one of witch has recovered that morning from another injury. i cannot believe it. I understand that is a free game and they have to "convince" me in some manner to "invest" some real money but this is frustrating... Anyone has the same problem????
    Same here i got 5 injuries in 2 days one of them happend on 99% condition in streching training than after that i got my 2 best players injury in 2 days that is 7 in 1 week i am first on league, final champions and cup ( still playing ) and just in that week i got that i mean wtf lol you serious ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
    Season 1
    1. in League
    Season 2
    1. in League ( this season )
    Semi Champions League ( still playing )
    Semi Cup ( still playing )

I got 4 injuries in one day, 2 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast