Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about cheaters like these?

What about cheaters like these?

What about cheaters like these?-schermafbeelding-2012-11-21-om-19.05.18.jpg
    Is there something that can be done on cheaters like these?
    This guy has 3 teams in this competition Santii FC, Santi FC & Santiago FC.
    I checked and all 3 have about the same name and are from Buenos Aires, this is not a simple coincidence.
    This gives him way better odds, because he can lose his matches on purpose, and has 3 chances on going thru and be in the next level also with 3 or more who knows..

Well I guess this guy just loves the game.

All Stars FC
    Level 20

Not only that he can turn up to his other matches as a supporter and gain an extra 4% possession bonus. Rather pointless have multiple clubs in the same league if you ask me since you cant exactly transfer top players from club to club and if you do your only paying tokens and its only 3/4/5 star players you can transfer so its not going to threaten a scout club in the slightest.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If they have "about" the same name they might be his brother or his father. That is not cheating, regarding supporting or loosing on purpose everyone can arrange that easily with a friend, thats life. I also have relatives with "about" the same name playing TE11, anyhow mine are in different levels.

Thats peak man

Let's not beat around the bush here, you and me both know it's the same guy.
    So he and his 2 other brothers decided to start playing on the same day & decided all to take the same name
    ORRRR
    it's one guy making 3 teams to have advantage over others?

What seems the most logical decision?
    I understand playing devils advocate, but try to be realistic to..

The game is designed so multi accounting doesn't really benefit much. I have a couple of alias's that i use to send myself one of each gift per day, however i did wait until i was level 2 before i created them, so they aren't in the same division.

As long as you concentrate on what's going on with your own team, not his team, you'll finish higher anyways.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

Apprentice
    i have 2 teams but like Jason said its for gift sending....plus one is level 17 and the other level 7

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    If they have "about" the same name they might be his brother or his father. That is not cheating, regarding supporting or loosing on purpose everyone can arrange that easily with a friend, thats life. I also have relatives with "about" the same name playing TE11, anyhow mine are in different levels.
    still is cheating )

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Clyncke View Post
    Let's not beat around the bush here, you and me both know it's the same guy.
    So he and his 2 other brothers decided to start playing on the same day & decided all to take the same name
    ORRRR
    it's one guy making 3 teams to have advantage over others?

What seems the most logical decision?
    I understand playing devils advocate, but try to be realistic to..
    Yes, I agree with you, but still i believe that might be some ecxeptions, its natural if someone start playing a game to "drag" the next day , lets say his brother for example, and they will end up in the same server and league.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast