Thread: How did I lose the league?

How did I lose the league?

So I'm starting to wonder about the fairness and realism of this game. I just finnished the 2nd season. I lost in the final league game by a guy who has been close all season. I don't know why he did as well as he did because I was ahead of him in every aspect. Overall team quality was 25.5 over 16.5. I spent money on the game, had better facilities (I.e. stadium etc). Invested in players and managed team every day. Even in the last game my statistics were better (possession, shots on goal etc.) yet the guy beat me 2-0. I don't get it. It seemed like it was already determined throughout the whole season that he was going to win no matter what I did even though he had a lower quality team. What's my incentive to invest next season when this happens?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The overall average of Q can be misleading, what was the quality of the team he fielded? What formation(s)?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The overall average of Q can be misleading, what was the quality of the team he fielded? What formation(s)?
    Thanks Cat. Believe me I've looked at it from every angle and it doesn't make any sense. He didn't have a single player of higher quality and do the formations really compensate THAT much for lacking in everything else?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, yes and no. If his lower quality guys are playing at the best of their ability, they can beat stronger teams. In general, the quality difference of one star doesn't seem to be much, I have lost to weaker teams when I put out a formation that was a bad counter to theirs, and when key players had bad games.. For him to do so well, he must just get the best out of what he has. Do his players get better ratings than the opponents'? I expect they do for his record to be so good.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]