Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Most Bizzare Trolling........

Apprentice

The Most Bizzare Trolling........

So I went into today's final league game looking to clinch my Champions League position.

The game begins and I've got my strongest team out, with the formation I've played all season. Tackling is on light. Straight away the possession bar is right at my end to indicate I'm getting battered! I was puzzled because I knew I wasn't playing an illegal formation. Just as I think that my defender is sent off for a professional foul and they get a penalty.

Next I bring on a defender to shore up the backline, thus negating my illegal formation. I immediately go up about 60-40% on possession and I take control of the game. I won the game 2-1 but that wasn't the issue for me, later in the game the substitute was himself red carded and as I only had 9 players and no substitutes left I couldn't avoid playing the last twenty minutes with an illegal formation.

I received 2 red cards and 4 yellow in the game, despite the 'light tackling' order and despite the fact that generally I don't receive many bookings or red cards.....

In the end my opponent was up 60-40 on possession and he failed to beat 9 men. I was heavily trolled in the discipline stakes but he was trolled by losing 2-1 to 9 men.

All in all very bizzare. I guess a further lesson to enjoy the game for what it is, but not to waste money on it.

Madness.

Famous
    Sounds a great game to watch if it had happened in real life!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

always use hard tackling. NGE is crazy, easy tackling gets u much more cards. Its proven.
    littledude072 and rastaman70 like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Was a vital organ in the place....like your heart in your throat?
    Did you clench your butt cheeks?
    Did you sweat bullets? Ok let's say exhale with relieve?

Enjoy the tension, while it happens, then forget about it and look forward to the next match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    always use hard tackling. NGE is crazy, easy tackling gets u much more cards. Its proven.
    Never had that happen ...till next season, maybe.
    Please direct me to the proof. I had no red this season...touch something.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Never had that happen ...till next season, maybe.
    Please direct me to the proof. I had no red this season...touch something.
    This has been proved a million times by different people. I made a thread a few months ago named "Hell Number of Cards!!!" and I posted pics there of half my squad having cards and I had been using easy tackling then. Someone suggested me to use hard tackling and now I get maximum 1 card in 2 games.... go figure.... anyways its no rocket science that this game lacks logic so this isn't a surprise.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    So I went into today's final league game looking to clinch my Champions League position.

The game begins and I've got my strongest team out, with the formation I've played all season. Tackling is on light. Straight away the possession bar is right at my end to indicate I'm getting battered! I was puzzled because I knew I wasn't playing an illegal formation. Just as I think that my defender is sent off for a professional foul and they get a penalty.

Next I bring on a defender to shore up the backline, thus negating my illegal formation. I immediately go up about 60-40% on possession and I take control of the game. I won the game 2-1 but that wasn't the issue for me, later in the game the substitute was himself red carded and as I only had 9 players and no substitutes left I couldn't avoid playing the last twenty minutes with an illegal formation.

I received 2 red cards and 4 yellow in the game, despite the 'light tackling' order and despite the fact that generally I don't receive many bookings or red cards.....

In the end my opponent was up 60-40 on possession and he failed to beat 9 men. I was heavily trolled in the discipline stakes but he was trolled by losing 2-1 to 9 men.

All in all very bizzare. I guess a further lesson to enjoy the game for what it is, but not to waste money on it.

Madness.
    When this happens, just move ANY player into the position you need so it wont be an illegal formation. come on people!!! playing players out of position means absolutely nothing! show me where Nordeus says that there is a penalty of some sort for playing a player in a position that is not his normal. And I am not talking a thread here that is created by a forum member. I am talking info from the ask the devs or MDKII himself. and no, not the wiki, because that is forum member created and nothing in it is confirmed by nordeus themselves, well nothing we really want answered.

yep, on easy and normal i get an average of 1-2 per game. on hard its practically just 1 every other game. the tackle count is just the same though
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Pro
    Sorry gents,
    I go easy every game. And this spell check is fukking irritating,sorry

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The wiki may have been put together by a Forum member but I believe there was input/approval from Devs. The information (the terse dearth that it is) in it is correct, but it does not mention anything about out of position guys that I know of.. maybe I'll go read it again to check.

I do agree with rastaman on OOP, I play guys one spot off and they do fine, sometimes better than their original spot.

When I use hard tackle I seem to get more cards. I only ever use easy when playing a friendly..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast